Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaimi

Franconia Weekend Outing

Hello all. Looking forward to the weekend and a good time. Probably arrive about 1:00 pm on Friday. Will be

commuting back and forth from Laughlin so will probably miss Rick's Chili but will be there for the Saturday evening

get together. Good luck to all in the field. --Perry--

Aha, so you will be there for the steak and lobster meat eh! :innocent0009: Well bring your appetite cause I am trying out a new cooking recipe with the slipper lobster meat that should prove pretty darn good. :brows: See you then! :cool04:

Aloha, Stan aka Kaimi :banged:

Counting down the days..... :laught16:

My detector ain't here yet....getting me worried

:icon_mrgreen: :shrug: :hmmmmmm: :wah2:

Counting down the days..... :laught16:

My detector ain't here yet....getting me worried

:icon_mrgreen: :shrug: :hmmmmmm: :wah2:

GOTTA START THINKING POSITIVE RICK! :innocent0002:

It WILL be there on wednesday OR ELSE!!! :eee: :eee: :smack:

Aloha and also counting down the days. Just got back from picking up some firewood. All my camping gear has been checked and double-checked and is sitting in the garage just waiting to be loaded.

Aloha ,Stan aka Kaimi :banged:

BTW, weather looking good so far. Checked with wunderground and it states that it should be in the mid to low 50 with sunshine. BUT the nites will be in the mid 30's. :yikes:

My detector will be here....my detector will be here...OOOOMMMMMMM

:laught16: :whoopie: :1153: :ROFL:

might not have a detector but I will have chili

maybe I should get a BIG magnet :laught16:

Jim "hawk". I will or should be there around early Friday morning. I will be ib a dark blue

chevy pick -up towing a black trailer with a red polaris in it.....the truck has a white dragon on the

passenger side......see ya then

Cool, your bringing a White Dragon..... hope she's friendly :laught16: See ya there....

jim "hawk" :outtahere:

:laught16: All my dragons are friendly :laught16: The Chili is the killer just wait.

You can ask Del and Stan, they have been victoms of my CHILI....... :chowtime:

:laught16: All my dragons are friendly :laught16: The Chili is the killer just wait.

You can ask Del and Stan, they have been victoms of my CHILI....... :chowtime:

OH YEAH! Make sure you bring some pepto bismal if you have a weak tummy. :brows:

Tastes great and will keep you warm all night long if you go back for seconds. :hmmmmmm:

BTW, just got back from BassProand picked up a couple of Midland LXT322 for $19.88 less the charger. I figured that since I am in the field away from any power source for a couple of days it did not make sense to pay the extra $30 when I have access to a ton of AAA batteries. Will be on channel 6 during this outing FYI!

Jeep already packed and ready to go. In the meantime I am using my other car to get around. Bring your binocs and if you got one a spotting scope or telescope for the meteor shower this weekend. Should be interesting to see who stays up late. :coffeetime:

Aloha till then,

Stan aka Kaimi

:angry-smiley-010: Still no detector today....was told it would be here.

I filed a dispute through EBAY, now we will see what goes....

It has been paid for since Dec 1 and was told it would ship within 24 hours, then they said it would ship poriority mail on Thurs. should have been here, seller said he would check tracking but did not

give me the tracking number....Starting to worry :angry-smiley-010:

If you paid through paypal, call them, dispute the payment soon!! Here is a little known number for paypal call them!!

402-935-7733

:angry-smiley-010: Still no detector today....was told it would be here.

I filed a dispute through EBAY, now we will see what goes....

It has been paid for since Dec 1 and was told it would ship within 24 hours, then they said it would ship poriority mail on Thurs. should have been here, seller said he would check tracking but did not

give me the tracking number....Starting to worry :angry-smiley-010:

Hey Rick the rule of thumb on eBay is that it's best to wait 30 days before filing a claim for anything (even PayPal disputes). If the guy shipped it via priority snail mail (USPS) it should take a minimum of three working days to get you. However you have to realize it's the USPS' crunch time right now and it might take a little bit longer than normal. Don't know why the guy shipped it USPS, I would think UPS or FedEx is a better choice for shipping an item like a detector. Get the tracking number if you can and check it on the USPS website.

I've sold my fair share of things through eBay and I've shipped through USPS quit a few times. Overall the USPS does a decent job, but sometimes (more often than UPS or FedEx) there packages arrive a lot later than expected.

Del

Thanks all for the advice....

I paid with a Postal money order and sent it priority...seller got it on the First said he would send it out

on Thursday via Priority mail....told me is should be there possibly on Sat abnd no later than Monday

emailed seller on monday and he said he would check traking, Last I heard...waitined untill mail ran

NO DETECTOR...Filed dispute with ebay about 1:00pm AZ time have not hada responce yet.

Now all I can do is wait and see......this is a bummer, I could have had several othe machine but I wanted this GM 4B....hope it is just the mail...... :shrug: :PO2:

Thanks all for the advice....

I paid with a Postal money order and sent it priority...seller got it on the First said he would send it out

on Thursday via Priority mail....told me is should be there possibly on Sat abnd no later than Monday

emailed seller on monday and he said he would check traking, Last I heard...waitined untill mail ran

NO DETECTOR...Filed dispute with ebay about 1:00pm AZ time have not hada responce yet.

Now all I can do is wait and see......this is a bummer, I could have had several othe machine but I wanted this GM 4B....hope it is just the mail...... :shrug: :PO2:

You know Rick, I'm willing to bet it's a problem with the post office especially this time of the year. Try to get a tracking number from the guy, he should be able to give you one. As for the filed dispute, I'd stop it and hold off until after thirty days.

You gotta realise once the person ships the item out, it out of their hands.

Del

Well the DETECTOR plot thickens....the seller say they had no tracking number just a confermation number. If you check it is says no records found so the seller thinks it might have been stolen

off of the poarch when it was wating to be picked up by mail carrier....they did offer a refund and I told them to send it. So as it stands I guess I ain't gonna git my GM4B like I thought.

Hmmmm :hmmmmmm: is this a SIGN...I bought one and it was defective....bought another and it is missing.....I just thought I was going to get out and hunt...oh well :outtahere:

Well the DETECTOR plot thickens....the seller say they had no tracking number just a confermation number. If you check it is says no records found so the seller thinks it might have been stolen

off of the poarch when it was wating to be picked up by mail carrier....they did offer a refund and I told them to send it. So as it stands I guess I ain't gonna git my GM4B like I thought.

Hmmmm :hmmmmmm: is this a SIGN...I bought one and it was defective....bought another and it is missing.....I just thought I was going to get out and hunt...oh well :outtahere:

No tracking number, yeah thats suspicious get your money back. That sucks... good thing I have another GMT, I'll bring it with me.

Del

Thanks Del, I will be there in the early morning on Friday....gonna cook the CHILI right there.

it will be fresh when we eat..... :laught16: that way the gas does not have time to escape.

maybe with enough CHILI we can scare the :skunkkitty2:

AWAY and make it stay away this weekend.... :laught16: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks Del, I will be there in the early morning on Friday....gonna cook the CHILI right there.

it will be fresh when we eat..... :laught16: that way the gas does not have time to escape.

maybe with enough CHILI we can scare the :skunkkitty2:

AWAY and make it stay away this weekend.... :laught16: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Wahooooooo! :ROFL:

NO ANAL SPHERIC PRESSURE RELEASE FOR YOU GUYS! :bowdown:

We will be lucky indeed because the skunk may indeed like them fumes. :nutty:

I see that Del will be bringing his GMT so you may have a chance to get out in the field anyway to find that elusive rock with your name on it. See nice things happen to nice people! :winking0023:

Will be there VERY EARLY friday morning, probably just before sunrise. Will be bringing a box of donuts so we can get that sugar rush and get an early start.

Aloha till then,

Stan aka Kaimi :ph34r2:

Man I wish I could make it to meet all of you guys... :grrr01: I just can't make it this time, but I'm sure there will be another!! If there's anything left out there!! LOL You guys have fun and good luck to you all!!! :whoopie:

Take Care,

Kel

Guys, this is very hard for me to say

My Mom is in the hospital and it does not look like she is going to make it.........

Her kidneys have shut down,her heart is weak, she is having great trouble breathing and her liver is starting to fail....

The Docs said they have done all they can do, no they will make her comfortable and ...................

So I am not going to make this outing after all.....I am sorry but I have to be here.....

Hi Rick and all,

I am so sorry hearing this about your Mom, Rick!!

Its nice to be with her though.

My Mom could feel every one around when she passed on.

I know she was very grateful!

Be strong,

Moni

And hello everyone else!

You guys are brave.

It must be soo cold out there!

Spending the night, brrrr....

Happy hunting,

see you in the spring!

With best regards,

Moni

The temps are gonna be in the high 50's to the low 60's and lows are gonna be in the upper 30's to the low to mid 40's....not that bad............

Hey Rick, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Go take care of her because she's more important. There will be plenty of other outings to go to in the future. God bless.

Fortunately my mom got out of the hospital today and she's doing fine so I'm still in for this weekend.

Moni- Sooner or later your gonna have to come out and do a little bit of hunting with us. Alot of us here wouldn't mind teaching you how to effectively hunt meteorites with a metal detector if you don't already know how. Trust me you'll have a blast!

Del

Rick,

Your mom will always come first, so be with her as long as it takes. If it helps I will be in touch with my "Sister" at the convent and ask her to have the nuns there say mass for her tomorrow. Check your PM's.

Take care and God bless.

Keep in touch and let us know if we can help in any way.

Aloha and take care,

Stan aka Kaimi

Del and Rick

So very sorry to hear about both your Mothers. They are in our hearts and prayers as are you guys at this time. All on this forum are a family and feel the negative as well as the positive.

Wayne