Nugget Shooter Forums

METEORITE HUNTERS

Hello everyone:

I am developing what , I am sure, will be a very popular and hugely successful feature or television series, based on the adventures of meteorite hunters.

I am a writer director based in Montreal, Canada with a Masters in filmmaking at USC, and more than 10 years of experience in directing. I have shown my Meteorite Hunters project to several producers in Canada, and there is interest for it. But since there is an important American aspect to the story (some of the most important characters are American) Canadian producers are reluctant to invest time and money in the development of the project.

I come here in the hope to spur interest and find visionary individuals who will want to be part of this amazing creative endeavor.

I created a "Visualization" trailer as a tool to demonstrate the rich imagery and share my excitement over this project.

Feel free to watch it and get in touch with me if you wish to learn more about this ambitious and ground-breaking (no pun intended) venture, that will certainly, without a doubt, become a hallmark.

Please go to:

http://filmmakerstower.com/meteorite-hunters.html

P.S.: Some of the images were used without permission. The video is only a tool to show the potential of this project. My hope is that the meteorite hunters who are shown in this video will allow me to use the images, knowing that this project will only increase the value of their trade. It will certainly bring their passion to the forefront.

well crap, i dont know what kind of meteorite hunting im doing, but i want to be doing that!

[Erik]

Hell, Erik I bet you can put together a video for a LOT less than $100,000. If you are willing then I'm in.

See you tomorrow at Franconia,

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

yeah but his sounds cool.

there are guns and crap.

my movie would be about people

diging meteorites up

and technique

and the meteorite hunters personalities.

his pilot beats any ideas i got.

haha

17 year old makes hit meteorite movie.

buys minelabs GPX 6000

[Erik]

Hi Mr Lindberg,

I'm a little confused..... Are you looking for a bit of insight into meteorite hunting? Creative help? Or just money?

If its the first two, you'll find that many of us are ready and willing to help.

For some insight into meteorite hunting, check out my videos -

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=meteorfright

For creative help, check out my website

http://www.mr-meteorite.com

For my money, check out my X-wife

Ruben (livin in the poor-house) Garcia

Let see! :hmmmmmm: Now, if we got Ruben, Erik and Jason together and had them make a "docudrama" on meteorite hunters I know several guys who would be willing to get some exposure and I mean some exposure hunting meteorites. A couple of weeks till Franconia so lets get our heads together and plan a "video". Might be interesting! HMMMM, a future "cash and treasures" episode in the making?

Aloha, Stan aka Kaimi

Hi all,

If everyone wants to do a youtube type video at franconia let me know. I'll bring my camera.......It would be a good opportunity to meet the great majority of people on this forum that I haven't met.

It would be fun.

Ruben Garcia

Well, there will be a bunch of us out at Franconia 12/14-16/07 doing our best to top Eriks latest find. :whoopie: That should make for a good video in itself. :ROFL: Just imagine a bunch of meteorite hunters standing around in the early morning chill trying to figure out if they want to go back to a warm sleeping bag or brave the cold. :hmmmmmm:

I'm in for a little "cash and treasure" show of our own.

Aloha for now,

Stan aka Kaimi :ph34r2:

Or just as it is fun to hunt for meteorites and make a video as a group, you might want to get together again and pitch in as a group and have a piece of the pie I am offering. If you want to get the details on how you can become participants of this project and reap the benefits, just email me.

Some indepth information about you Alex Vachon would help your project, I'm not being rude, just careful :confused0013: ..

Methunt.

Sure, if you go to this link, you will see samples of my work, that range from directing documentaries, to TV magazines, and lately fiction (comedy). As I mentioned, I graduated from USC with a Masters in film production, and I have been with a camera in my hand ever since my father bought a super 8 camera in the late 70's. I am 46 (dec. 9, 1960), bilingual, French and English , born in Montreal, Canada.

2 links:

http://www.youtube.com/user/cartouche

and 3 short films out of 40 that I completed recently:

http://sedonnerlemot.tv/lancement/

These are short comedies that are shown in movie theaters and on broadcast tv.

Or just as it is fun to hunt for meteorites and make a video as a group, you might want to get together again and pitch in as a group and have a piece of the pie I am offering. If you want to get the details on how you can become participants of this project and reap the benefits, just email me.

Well here it is... the guy thinks he has a bite and now he's trying to real it in. Yeah guys, email him... he's got all the information for you... I'm sure he'll ask you to send him $ via Western Union. I'm really surprised you posted again guy!

Sounds to me that we might be doing something like your idea without forking over the cash. I totally agree with JohnB, your shindig sounds like a scam to me- extremely vague information and all your interested in is getting $.

Del

Well, after viewing the videos on the link all I can say is I wouldn't give any money to someone who cant learn to "press One for English!" :laught16::laught16:

Just a little humour folks.

I am still sure that Rueben, Erik and Jason have shown some great videos on meteorite hunting and its aspects. And i might say without having a $100,000 budget.

Still looking forward to the next outing at Franconia. Come on guys lets get our heads together and make a great video.

Aloha till then,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hi Mr Lindberg,

I'm a little confused..... Are you looking for a bit of insight into meteorite hunting? Creative help? Or just money?

If its the first two, you'll find that many of us are ready and willing to help.

For some insight into meteorite hunting, check out my videos -

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=meteorfright

For creative help, check out my website

http://www.mr-meteorite.com

For my money, check out my X-wife

Ruben (livin in the poor-house) Garcia

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16: That was good Rub, that was good!