Nugget Shooter Forums

My Mobile Meteor-Hunting Machine (kinda)

Yeah I've been thinking about buying a Jeep too. My little 2WD truck is getting the hell thrashed out of it and getting a Jeep would get me into more spots. Nice purchase Ruben!

Del

Hey Del,

Ya, I too have several vehicles, one is a two wheel drive pick-up. Luckily I was usually able to put my quad in the back and use it when terrain got to tough. I did have a 4x4 before this but it was an Isuzu Rodeo and the clearance was'nt too good. This should be better......

Ruben

Hey Del,

Ya, I too have several vehicles, one is a two wheel drive pick-up. Luckily I was usually able to put my quad in the back and use it when terrain got to tough. I did have a 4x4 before this but it was an Isuzu Rodeo and the clearance was'nt too good. This should be better......

Ruben

Welcome to the world of JEEPS. At least yours kind of blends into the background unlike my royal blue beast.

Now you can just back up just about anywhere and hook up a rope/winch for them big honkers. :woohoo:

Aloha ,

Stan aka Kaimi

Well Ruben

I must say one thing, you will sure stick out like a sore thumb in that jeep. We will all know that you are out in the strewn fields when we see it. I hope to run into you one day when hunting. Best of luck with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick & Connie

Ruben

I knew with all the information that you give out, you would not have any problem with someone seeing you out hunting. It's just nice to see you get a new jeep that you and your son can hunt in. We wish you the best of luck with it. Now you need a new trailer for you quad. !!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck

Rick & Connie