Nugget Shooter Forums

Happy B-Day Basaltgooroo & Kaimi!

Just wanted to give a shout out to two guys celebrating their birthdays this week.

Happy 17th Erik (Basaltgooroo).... darn you make me feel old kid!

Stan (Kaimi) you old fart, your b-day is actually on the 20th so we'll get to celebrate it out at GB. I've got a cold beer with your name on it if we don't drink all of them by then.

I hope both of you find big fat heavy Chondrites this weekend! I'll see both of you soon.

Del

Happy Birthday Erik...........it makes me feel good when I see young people take up this great

hobby instead of other things that most teenagers would rather be into..........enjoy......

your only young once........

Just wanted to give a shout out to two guys celebrating their birthdays this week.

Happy 17th Erik (Basaltgooroo).... darn you make me feel old kid!

Stan (Kaimi) you old fart, your b-day is actually on the 20th so we'll get to celebrate it out at GB. I've got a cold beer with your name on it if we don't drink all of them by then.

I hope both of you find big fat heavy Chondrites this weekend! I'll see both of you soon.

Del

Mahalo for the greetings DUDE! :innocent0009: BTW, did I ever mention I was allergic to beer? :Huh_anim]: I will be bringing a couple of nice steaks and maybe a lobster tail or two or three or ..... to go along with my bottle of wine. Sorry Erick no liquor for you until you get a liitle older. You can watch us old guys get drunk and then volunteer to be the "designated walker" to lead us to our tents. :laught16::laught16:

17 huh! I almost remember what it was like to be that young. :tisc-tisc:

Aloha and see y'all this weekend,

Stan aka Kaimi

Happy Birthday to both of you!

This is really great having a son who shares your hobby Ben

I have three and none of them want to go to the desert with me.

Have a chance on my five year old granddaughter.

She always brings me rocks and wants to come along when I go meteorite hunting.

Some day!

Enjoy your trip to GB and good luck!

Happy birthday and best wishes,

Moni

Happy Birthday to you both...If you are heading GB I hope we can meet.

Moni, why wait? Five is plenty old enough to take her with you...if you wait too long she will form other interests. I took all of my kids hunting, fishing and gold panning from age 3 or so...they all have fond memories of those happy days before the DIVorce....

Fred

Happy birthday guys, Hope that your day was a pleasurable one and there was plenty of ice cream and cake to go around.

Looking forward to seeing you at the GB outing.

Jim

Don't know about Erik but my Jeep is packed,fueled and in the garage ready to go. It looks like I have to work a late shift until 11pm so will take a short nap then leave Vegas about 3am after downing a couple of espressos. :coffeetime: :ROFL: :woohoo:

Should make one last stop in Dolan Springs to fuel up and stop at the local market for some ice then off and running. Looking forward to meeting some old friends and making a bunch of new ones.

Aloha y'all and drive careful this weekend,

Stan aka Kaimi

Stan

I called Star Country the only gas in Dolan Springs. They open at 8:00am and close at 6:00pm. You may want to ZZZZ an hour or two before heading this way. Its about 28 miles from Dolan to outing site give or take a mile or so. Meadview is about the same east from the outing site.

Wayne :icon_mrgreen:

Stan

I called Star Country the only gas in Dolan Springs. They open at 8:00am and close at 6:00pm. You may want to ZZZZ an hour or two before heading this way. Its about 28 miles from Dolan to outing site give or take a mile or so. Meadview is about the same east from the outing site.

Wayne :icon_mrgreen:

Mahalo for the info on Star Country store. May just stop at the store and park in their parking lot till they open. My meteorite itch is getting the better of me, can hardly wait to hit the ground out there.

See y'all,

Stan aka Kaimi