Nugget Shooter Forums

Top 10 reasons to hunt AZ rather than Oman

Hi All

Since most of you have never been there you'll just have to trust me on this !!! :angry-smiley-010:

#10 Arizona has toilet paper :tisc-tisc:

#9 Cow Pies and bunny turds taste better than camel dung :Huh_anim]:

#8 Less sand in those hard to get at cracks and crevises :innocent0009:

#7 No towers with weirdos singing throughout the day :angry-smiley-010:

#6 Mohammad who ??? :confused0013:

#5 Earphones don't fit on turbins :headphones:

#4 Where in the hell are we gonna find firewood :shrug:

#3 Less car bombers :yikes:

#2 There's more sex in American jails :hmmmmmm:

#1 Uncle Sam lets you keep your finds :POsmiley01: Allah won't :flip1: !!

John B.

:hmmmmmm:

No comment on Oman other than I saw the photo's of your last trip over there and if your skivvy commercial in that pond full of greenish water is any indication of an oasis, then I darn well will stay here in the good ole USA........ :sick0021:

Jim

Hi Fred, Jim and All

I guess I'll never live that down :Huh_anim]: !! I just don't know what smelled worse that water which smelled like rotton eggs (sulfer) or me which smelled pretty close to a camel turd :confused0013: !!! Jim I always had nothing but good things to think and say about you until you put up that friggin link up :angry-smiley-010: !! Now, well lets just say I always get even :hmmmmmm: !!! happy Huntin John B.

Hi Fred, Jim and All

I guess I'll never live that down :Huh_anim]: !! I just don't know what smelled worse that water which smelled like rotton eggs (sulfer) or me which smelled pretty close to a camel turd :confused0013: !!! Jim I always had nothing but good things to think and say about you until you put up that friggin link up :angry-smiley-010: !! Now, well lets just say I always get even :hmmmmmm: !!! happy Huntin John B.

:ph34r2: :ph34r2:

:brows: :hmmmmmm: Now, let me see....... Where did that link go....... Hope Bill did-natta-gotta rid of it. Maybe it is about time again for the world to see what hunting meteorites in Oman was all about ------ :woohoo: :raspberry: :escape:

Jim