Nugget Shooter Forums

Franconia this weekend anyone?

Just a thought but it looks like I may take off this weekend for Franconia. I dont know yet if it will be a day trip or maybe just a night out in my jeep. If anyone is heading out there this weekend keep an eye out for a Blue jeep wrangler and an old fart that is wandering the desert with a GMT getting a quick fix doing some :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: !

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Stan, good luck!!! I'll be down at Rich Hill at the 24K claims hoping to find that first piece of gold and a few others to go with it, but I'm open to any neat find. Swing low and slow for those irons....Jason :;):

Stan, good luck!!! I'll be down at Rich Hill at the 24K claims hoping to find that first piece of gold and a few others to go with it, but I'm open to any neat find. Swing low and slow for those irons....Jason :;):

Good luck Jayson and will be looking forward to seeing your first big nugget at the GB outing. Of course you dont have to bring them all just the first!

Aloha, Stan

Dang I want to come out so bad, but I might have to work and I definately have to study. I've got hot projects at work and important tests in my Geology and Physics classes next week. Of course I've got a lot of crap to finish up before I take off for Gold Basin next week.

RESPONSIBILITIES SUCK! :grrr01:

Del

Just a thought but it looks like I may take off this weekend for Franconia. I dont know yet if it will be a day trip or maybe just a night out in my jeep. If anyone is heading out there this weekend keep an eye out for a Blue jeep wrangler and an old fart that is wandering the desert with a GMT getting a quick fix doing some :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: !

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Stan

What day are you going down there on . I know that Connie has something planed for one of the days , I have to ask her tonight . Give me a call tonight , and I will let you know if we can make it.

Rick & Connie

Hello Stan. I plan on pulling into Franconia (south side not too far from highway) on Sunday afternoon. Will be there Monday, Tuesday and leave for GB after

a morning hunt on Wednesday. Perhaps we can catch you or anyone else who might be in the area then. Will be driving a Tan Ford F250 with small toy hauler and

chase about in a blue quad. Maybe we can get Rick or Wayne out one of those days. Hope to see you there, --Perry--