Nugget Shooter Forums

Just what I Needed!!!

Bwolv

Interesting,,,

i don't think that thing is even dowsing rods...

I love the calculator mounted on top, and the dial to "choose" your treasure type.....

But I'd love to get a demo of both...

(not for $500 though!) :icon_mrgreen:

that puts in the frequency,

the calculator makes it even more acurate

they have frequencies for large gold and small ring/jewelry size gold

same with silver

and other metals.

set it to nickle and you got yourself meteorites.

[Erik]

When I first started to look for gold, I meet a guy in the randsburg area.

He was walking around with a pair of them. I said to him your making them move.

He said no I'm not, I thought to myself your full of crap. Try them your self he said,

ok time to prove him wrong. I proved to myself that he was not full of crap, the dang things

crossed by them self. I walked around some more and they didn't move, went back to the same spot

and they crossed again. Weird stuff. Set up the dry washer and found some gold there.

But its randsburg, so I move 50 yards away and found some gold there to sooooo.

Mike

being a teen there is alot of crap talking i deal with in my life

and it looks really stupid when you slam something you have never tried.

i think adults call it ignorance.

my dad hid a gold ring in the back yard and

set the frequency on the calculator to the frequency for gold

and that rod crossed right over the rock he hid it under

when i used the dowsing rod.

they probably arent acurate on the scale that you would need

to find mineral deposits tho.

ooo a bridge! thats really tite! [>.<] duhh

[Erik]

being a teen there is alot of crap talking i deal with in my life

and it looks really stupid when you slam something you have never tried.

i think adults call it ignorance.

[>.<] duhh

[Erik]

Yes it does look stupid to slam something you have never tried, sooooo...

In the interest of science and all things wooly booly I HAVE researched and tried them from the simple forked branch to even the stupid waste of money 'Ranger Tell" that a shirttail relative bought. :laught16:

I also opened it up after proving it does NOTHING to find just about what I had suspected. A cheap calculator taped to a bunch of nothing remotely functioning as any kind of real circuit. Same exact thing this guy found. http://geotech.thunting.com/cgi-bin/pages/...miner/index.dat

It is pure junk but it can do calculus with fresh batteries! :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16:

Hey Erik!

I don't want to give you crap, I recall being a teen too.... I'm interested in what I can learn from you, and vise versa.

But I'm thinking we've got two separate issues here, one is the science of dowsing, And the other is the "Ranger Tell" which is a electronically operated device, that it's manufacturer says operated somewhat similarly to a metal detector. Your right Erik, I've never used one. Have you used one? have you used specifically A "Ranger tell"?? I'm a little confused by what your post said. You said your Dad has dowsing rods, and that they work. And you said he found a gold ring by inputting the frequency. So is the "Ranger Tell" dowsing? I do know a little bit about electronics. And I'll have to say I remain a firm skeptic on the "Ranger Tell", while I take no position on the science of dowsing. If you used a Ranger tell, I'm interested in hearing your report. I'd be interested to see a demonstration where someone Else hides the ring.

One thing that does come with age, is the ability (to some degree) to spot what I would call "snake oil salesmen". History is replete with many snake oil salesmen. And one of the dead giveaway's is the talking in non-logical circles that purport to be impossible for mere laymen to understand. The second dead give-away is the mandate to send money fast, as this opportunity won't last long. Both those giveaways are on the ebay page I linked to, and other Ranger Tell pages I found subsequently.

The last thing is, If everyone is wrong, and you have a Ranger Tell that does what is claimed, Then you can take pleasure (and profit) in the knowledge that you and very few others hold....

Respectfully Bwolv! :outtahere:

true dat.

yeah ours is not a ranger tell.

that one doesn't look functional but the concept of

using an electronic device to set frequencies to dowsing

rods does work.

[Erik]

post-1245-1190769161_thumb.jpg

post-1245-1190769727_thumb.jpg

post-1245-1190769777_thumb.jpg

post-1245-1190769837_thumb.jpg

true dat.

yeah ours is not a ranger tell.

that one doesn't look functional but the concept of

using an electronic device to set frequencies to dowsing

rods does work.

[Erik]

I'm your Huckleberry...

I'll tell ya what I'm a gonna do... Seeing as your in Phoenix we can set this right up. I'll let Bill (forum owner) watch me bury one of my larger nuggets of at least an ounce in a local spot known for gold. I'll even bury it to the depth of your choosing and let you start within 100 feet of it on your hunt with any one of the pictured LRL's you have shown. You find it within 4 try's and it's yours as well as me then being your biggest fan of LRL's.

You lose and ya have to buy Bill and I a nice steak dinner. Mmmnnn, steak!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

No gimmicks, no tricks... You willing?

Well thanks Erik, that's interesting stuff , No doubt!

After I saw the one I linked to originally, I searched for others on Ebay, and found several more. I was impressed that the guy selling several of them has - by and large - a very good feed back rating. It is clear that many people that own them seem to be pleased with them! Well I'll be!