Nugget Shooter Forums

Throwing it out there...

Hi Jason,

Thats so cool! Thats what I'm trying to inspire! If you'd like, find one of my videos that you like and post yours as a video response. Then anytime someone views mine they'd see yours too.

Mike Morgan and Paul Desilets video taped a very successful hunt where they found meteorites at a dry lake bed and gold basin. I think they're to shy to promote it!

Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jlPTHgV2LQ...ser&search=

Ruben, thanks for the encouragement!!! It was fun hunting out there and I plan on doing more of it :whoopie: . Although, I might have to actaully use a video camera, instead of just the digital camera, but not bad for a cheap 'ol Kodak. Jason :;):

Ruben, thanks for the encouragement!!! It was fun hunting out there and I plan on doing more of it :whoopie: . Although, I might have to actaully use a video camera, instead of just the digital camera, but not bad for a cheap 'ol Kodak. Jason :;):

Jason,

That way a good video even for a digital camera. The best part was the fact your home and you can enjoy your hobby and you don't have to worry about; Duck and Cover and is everyone ok, no one hit?

Bob

Jason,

That was very good quality, in fact, better quality than most of the youtube stuff that I have viewed.

Very well orchestrated, you are off in the right direction. Now find something.....

Jim

Geez! I guess Jason is more handsome than me, but it's hard to be good looking wearing my Nicaraguan freedom fighter get up!

Jason, don't be discouraged it is very hard to find a meteorite on a dry lake bed! I happen to have found so many in one particular spot that I would have been surprised If I didn't find one. Going out and trying to come up with a "cold find" is very hard. Twice as hard if the camera is rolling! Remember, You are hitting Sonny Clary area, if he left any for you he didn't mean to.

But seriously, I have so many more Meteorite Hunting Videos to come! I've already taped two amazing Glorieta episodes that are sure to pump everyone up.

The first will be on in about 25 days! I also have a successful Gold Basin Hunt ready as well as many others!

I'll be hitting Nevada, and Franconia within the next month!

Here is a very cool page that Paul Harris of Meteorite-times.com did for me! It is all my videos complete with descriptions of each!

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-videos/

Eric wichman's new meteoritewatch.com website also has some cool pistures and videos of some of my latest meteorite hunts!

http://www.meteoritewatch.com/meteorite-hu...-adventures.htm

Very nice Jason, Dont give up on that dry lake bed I bet theres some out there still. I have hit some dry lakes that have

been pounded for years and found some. I dont think most of them where missed, I think they were uncovered or wash in

by the rains.

Shot that on a digital camera, very nice it looks a lot better than my video camera.

My video camera is out of date, It shots in HI 8 mm. It was the best thing out at the time I got

it :laught16: . Things change so fast , time for a new one.

Mike

He Jason,

Great to see you out and about. Great video too, The only thing I would have done differently was invited me to come with :innocent0009: :laught16: Cant wait to get out and hunt with you again my friend. The most important thing is you made it home in one piece. Now you can walk around in the desert looking at the ground and not worry about whats going on around you. The only thing that can blow up around you now is a little dust :innocent0002: See ya soon

Paul

Shot with a Kodak? :confused0013:

darn, that is a first of many Kodak moments to come I hope. Great quality and transition work. Two thumbs up!! :twocents:

Aloha for now, Stan aka Kaimi

Guys, thanks for all the comments!!!! I've got bitten by the video bug :tisc-tisc: and am working on another one as I write this, however, it will be still shots of the pics I got without video for now. And yes Ruben, I had a guitar in it :laught16: , but changed it up a bit to a different sound, let me know what you think.

Sonny, I think you might have gotten all the ones here already :innocent0009: ...

Mike and Paul, next time I'll PM before I go, the more the merrier :whoopie: .

Stan, yeah, a Kodak Easy Share DX 4530 :whoopie: . An older digital, but none the less, it works great and takes nice.

pictures.

Jason :;):