Nugget Shooter Forums

Howdy from half-way around the world...

Aloha from Sin City Jason! Hope you had a great birthday BTW. Still going out to Franconia and still finding them spacerocks as usual. Am starting to get them little irons all the time now so you had better hurry home before they are all gone.

You take care and God Bless.

Aloha for now, Stan aka Kaimi

Hi Jason and welcome back to the forum. The little irons and a 100+ gramer or two are awaiting your return.

I bet there will be a few of the locals wondering what those skid marks in the sand are after you leave the desert

over there. We missed you and your telescope at the last GB outing, hope you make the next one. Post as often

as you can. 73, Perry

Jason,

Thank you for serving... When I say grace with my kids I ask God to be with our service men and women and to comfort their families it is vitally importand that they understand and they aren't getting these lessons in public schools today.. Without you and our brothers who served before we would not be here.. Please thank your buddys for all of us..

Keep your head down and return safely..

Respectfully,

Jeff G.

Hi Jason, Never met or chatted at ya, but i'm up here in the NW (close to Ft Lewis) can get messages to people or sent in some good pogie bait, games ,etc. if you or your unit would want some extra things for free. For the Rangers we send a lot of candy for them to give to kids also girl in the office is married to one. Last xmas 14 boxes were mailed out.

Keep it safe and take care out there. :ph34r2: You may need you ninja :whoopie:

Danny

Jason,

I like Bill love my freedom and have a deep respect for those that keep it that way. Be safe and alert.

El Dorado

5th Special Forces Group, ABN

799 days in country

Vietnam '67, '68, '69

"De Opresso Liber"

Man! Good to hear form you. Me, Paul, and Joe were just talking about you. We were like man I hope Jason is ok, have not heard from him in a long time.

I like every one else have GREAT respect for you and every one that serves this great country.

Dont worry there will be plenty of space rocks left for you when you get back.

I definitely look forward to doing some dry lake hunting with you.

Stay safe, you and your family are in our prayers.

Mike

Hey Jayray,

Great to hear your voic............... oh well great to see your typing. I hope all is well with you over in hell. Glad you are safe and cant wait to get back out hunting with ya. Keep your head down and your sights up. see ya soon

Paul

p.s. Hope you get home quick before Mike and I get them all lol lol lol :laught16: :innocent0009: :innocent0002:

:WOW: WOW, thanks for the responses and the kind words gang, as well as the offers!!! I appreciate it, and goes to show what a great forum this is :wubu: :wubu: . As for serving the country, I want to thank all those who served before me, as I could not have done it without their sacafices and dedication to the cause and country. As for packages, again I appreciate it, but really don't need anything as of yet. We actaully have a Post Exchange that has the needs for most and then some. Most of our schedules are eat, work, and sleep, then repeat :grrr01: . So we're staying busy. For all those in the meteorite forum, I'll keep my eye out for the rare one that might be laying on the ground over here. And as always, I'll keep looking up to spot the one's falling everyday. Take care and happy hunting :icon_mrgreen: . Jason :;):

post-1008-1178039551_thumb.jpg

:WOW: WOW, thanks for the responses and the kind words gang, as well as the offers!!! I appreciate it, and goes to show what a great forum this is :wubu: :wubu: . As for serving the country, I want to thank all those who served before me, as I could not have done it without their sacafices and dedication to the cause and country. As for packages, again I appreciate it, but really don't need anything as of yet. We actaully have a Post Exchange that has the needs for most and then some. Most of our schedules are eat, work, and sleep, then repeat :grrr01: . So we're staying busy. For all those in the meteorite forum, I'll keep my eye out for the rare one that might be laying on the ground over here. And as always, I'll keep looking up to spot the one's falling everyday. Take care and happy hunting :icon_mrgreen: . Jason :;):

Jason,

Please watch your backside. We will all keep you and your comrades posted on all finds. Being in country is a whole different world. At least you have dry land to walk on, not @** deep in rice patties.

29er