Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

IMPORTANT REMINDER from Administration

Remember Guys and Gals we now have allot of children using this forum from grade school up and I know of 4 teachers that also reference our forum in classrooms. So we have a responsibility to keep in mind that our posts must reflect responsibility and be family friendly. I am very serious about this as I got an email asking if our forum was OK for kids and I said yes and it has always been so...

To comment harshly, sexually, mockingly, or insultingly in our posts is just wrong and against what we stand for and is seen by folks the world over and everyone is welcome here.... So please keep it clean and friendly my friends as we usually do and I only made this post because school is back in session and kids are here with us trying to learn what we do. Let's be a good example OK?

• Like 12
  • well done 2

Okey dokey.  I shall henceforth mock only myself, which should provide material enough to keep me occupied for a long while.  Sorry, Bill, if I've overstepped.

👍

Man, I didn't know that kids would be monitoring us.  Time to tone the language down a bit I guess.  They are more than welcome to see how the other half lives.  They are our future so lets be generous and careful.  

Old Tom

• Like 2

Yeah we have folks all over the world and a young gal from across the pond is our latest member and she is just starting out detecting. Not sure how old she is, but pre teen I am pretty sure and already has her own YouTube channel.

• Like 5

What a great place for her to learn to cuss and spit tobacco juice!

If she is across the pond that I think you are talking about she is going to find WAY better stuff than us. Her junk will be worth more than all our nuggets when she finds the right spot.

She needs to be able to let out a string of hideous profanity when she digs up that &%##*!@ &&#$^! Viking helmet and sword. Who will teach her stuff like that if not us Bill?

Just kidding Bill. I'l be good. 

LOL , My bet is most the kids that frequent this site could make you Blush with the stuff they talk about. 

Isn't it a touch disingenuous to excuse bad language by attributing worse behavior to young people we don't even know who might be looking at the site to learn something?.

• Like 1

I agree with Flak ... i'm certainly no angel and have on occasion used a few 'words' ... but to encourage the younger folks to do the same is not the what we should be teaching here. :old:

Sorry guys. I was not encouraging her to use bad language. I was just trying to make light of it and that was probably not the thing to do on this forum. 

• Like 2

Not a big problem Bob! The kids learn that stuff soon enough. :rolleyes::4chsmu1: And I am just old school! :old:

Bob Dylan: But something is happening here and you don't know what it is..... Do you, Mr. Jones?