Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wet/dry washer

18 USC 911

Knew this law existed, but where in the hundred some million laws.

18 USC 911 whoever falsely and willfully represents himself to be a citizen of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. June 25 1948.

All citizens are from Puerto Rico (United States)

Nesara news blog by Anna Von Reitz.

See why me says, native on native soil. 

July one 2018 asked border patrol if they have authority and jurisdiction over natives, they said no, only citizens.

That Anna Von Reitz is a mindlessly bitter little antisemite, and a lunatic to boot.  How, exactly, her mind manages to tie her brand of fringe, nutcase anti-Americanism up into a neat bundle along with her particularly abhorrent hatred of Jews, I'm not sure, but she does manage it quite handily, and thus joins a long line of similar groups in history.

Also, your Puerto Rico statement is not contextual with the U.S. Code you quote.

Anna is very stubborn in her ideas, she thinks we should re-form the government.

natives seeking to do no harm require no governments.

Word name means thing.

Driver, person or thing that compels or urges some thing to move.

When you sign any license or con-tract to doyou are unknowingly committing fraud.

All life is native, not artificial or fictitious. People is plural for person's who are artificial or fictitious. 

Sign ss checks, red ink, by president-ryder estate.  president in lower case letters is an estate protector.

I have no interest in debating your political philosophy, any more than I would wish to argue the workings of the universe with a flat-Earther, or the source of gold with a believer in leprechauns. What I will do is challenge you when you promote Von Reitz, an author who writes of my people: They regularly pretend to be Jews, and because they are ethnically Jewish they often "look like" the stereotypical Jew ---but they don't follow the religion of Judaism at all. No, their religion is the religion of Ancient Summer and Babylon, what we call Satanism, which they practice with all its hideous attributes of orgies and drugs and infanticide and child molestation and cannibalism and blood-drinking -- and then blame it on the actual Jews, who are trying to have a quiet Sabbath meal with their families, thank you very much.” [http://annavonreitz.com/antisemitism.pdf] (Emphasis mine – Saul)

Von Reitz isn't being original. She certainly isn't showing any signs of intellect, but is just aping blood-libelous bullsh-t which was believed by most of Christian Europe during much of the past two millennia. Those exact false accusations were used for centuries to justify the longest-running attempt to break, ruin and eradicate a people in history, and to justify uncountable state- and church-sanctioned mass murders.

Any yet, a moral and intellectual vacuum like Von Reitz continues to spew the same Dark Ages crap in the 21st century, and thousands of complete morons hungrily devour her every spittle-flecked word. How vacant-minded can people be? If I thought it would make any difference, I'd suggest that Von Reitz take a bath and attempt to wash away some of the sickness that consumes her, but no, it wouldn't help. That woman needs to pull her piehole out of her cornhole, as do the people who love her work.

Why, Wet-drywasher, are you promoting that ignorant 12th century harpy's blog here, in a friendly forum intended to discuss gold prospecting? If you want to whine about the big, bad, mean policeman who tells you to wear a seat belt, go for it. If you want to withdraw from society using some bizarre politico-philisophical chain of unreasoning, I certainly won't try to talk you out of it. As a matter of fact, the entire “me tarzan native on native land word mean thing” shtick is kind of amusing, so keep at it. (However, I will say to those who complain about the U.S. being an oppressive society, they have no freaking clue what oppression really is, or what an unbelievably rare and beautiful gift it is to live in this nation, flaws and all.) But I absolutely won't sit quietly when you promote an author who spews the same hatred that cost the lives of 20 million (a conservative number) of my people over the past two thousand years, the same hatred that disemboweled our infants, that put us to the stake, that peeled us alive, that expelled us from place after place, that brought the Inquisitions down upon our heads and the ax upon our necks, that burned our synagogues and holy books, and that crucified many tens of thousands of us, and that in the past century gassed six million of us, murdering a third of our entire world population in six years, including family members of mine. When you promote an author who's trying to revive that ages-old hatred, I'll call you on it.

I ask again, why are you promoting that woman's blog here? Are you ignorant of her beliefs, or are you in agreement with her? And why here, of all forums on the internet? Is gold that hard to find, that you have to display ignorance rather than nuggets? I'm finished with you.

My apologies to Bill and his fine moderators for the lengthy, rule-breaking rant -- Saul

• Like 4
  • well done 2

Oh come on Saul. Lighten up. bob is a unique fellow that is a window into a belief system not commonly seen. He is a rare subject for study.

Let him tell you about the postmaster's role in all this and how laws don't apply to you if you send yourself a letter signed in the blood of an engorged carbuncle.

I have honestly never heard anything quite like it. It is completely bottomless and endless word salad that conforms to a very soft and flexible reality. I have met several of bob's concunos and I find their rap absolutely flabbergasting on many levels. It is right up there with a Navajo spelling bee. 

I don't consider it political. It is more social steampunk. I think it is a backdrop by which we can analyze our own belief systems and not feel so terrible about them. We really need opinions like bob's to justify the absolute lack of logic and objectivity in our own. Besides, he is one of the few here that can discuss his ideological views and remain calm and polite. Despite the obvious disconnects I find nothing objectionable about bob at all. I have never had reason to offer him any opposition to his more creative posts.

Rock on bob!

Sincerely, 

Bob

• Like 2

Geez, now I'm going to have to strip and check my backside in the mirror.  Who knew freedom could come for the price of a carbuncle?

But seriously, I don't mind his philosophy.  I had a neighbor in AK, nicest guy in the world, with somewhat similar plans to withdraw from organized society -- in his case, he'd dropped a bit of acid in the 60s and over-stimulated a few neurons.  My only issue with the OP is the promotion of the Himmler witch with the matzo ball complexion.

Anna happened to post the law that been hidden for so long under the corporate sewage system. All life is native and never ends.

Have lost six homes, three wood/metalworking shops, six cars, and five generations of tools and equipment. Two heart attacks, 1994/2003. But one thing that the evil corporate sewage system cannot take from me is my happiness.

Leaders are worthless. Proved that, e-5 last two tours in Nam, discharged with two stars for outstanding performance, leadership abilities and appearance, poor.

Three kids, ten grand kids, three half Asian, niece/nephew half black and niece/nephew half Mexican. 

Life is a dream follow your dreams and you'll forever be young and happy.

Once you clear your mind of any negative thoughts you will be happy.

2 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

Anna happened to post the law that been hidden for so long under the corporate sewage system. All life is native and never ends.

Have lost six homes, three wood/metalworking shops, six cars, and five generations of tools and equipment. Two heart attacks, 1994/2003. But one thing that the evil corporate sewage system cannot take from me is my happiness.

Leaders are worthless. Proved that, e-5 last two tours in Nam, discharged with two stars for outstanding performance, leadership abilities and appearance, poor.

Three kids, ten grand kids, three half Asian, niece/nephew half black and niece/nephew half Mexican. 

Life is a dream follow your dreams and you'll forever be young and happy.

Once you clear your mind of any negative thoughts you will be happy.

I respect your service to your (our) nation, and thank you for it.  I, too, served in the military, but in another army, one in which we saluted right to left, rather than left to right.

As for the U.S. Code, there are many websites where you can find every single jot, tittle and yodh of every line of code ever composed in this country, without resorting to the Himmler witch as a (questionable and misleading) reference.  The U.S. Code isn't hidden in a secret bunker under the Washington Monument, reserved only for the Illuminati and 53rd degree Masons; rather, it's easily accessible and searchable, even for the Illiterati and 2nd degree hard rock scrabblers.  We can all read and research it to our heart's content, really.  Here are two such sites (out of the thousands available free to the public), so easily searchable, even a gold miner can do it:

http://uscode.house.gov/

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text

Posted (edited)

Do not support Anna in any way, you can not fight stupidity with stupidity.

Only way to fight stupidity is to say no to it with a smile.

Yes, am working with a senior financial official at a major post office. To restore it's original status, post bank Treasury, protected by the militia.

Right now, getting my remaining teeth pulled and a set of dentures, any suggestions? 

Edited by wet/dry washer
Spelling

17 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

Right now, getting my remaining teeth pulled and a set of dentures, any suggestions? 

Yes...don't do it....

1 hour ago, middleforkminer2 said:

Yes...don't do it....

Why not? Have no teeth that meet. Have to grind nuts to powder to eat.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, wet/dry washer said:

Why not? Have no teeth that meet. Have to grind nuts to powder to eat.

The remaining teeth you do have if in good condition  could be used as a anchor for new false teeth/bridge.

Edited by Au Seeker

21 minutes ago, Au Seeker said:

The remaining teeth you do have if in good condition  could be used as a anchor for new false teeth/bridge.

Thanks, first appointment tomorrow to check them out. Haven't had a toothache in six years. They look bad, embarrassing talking to females

Yep, nuts are heck on gums.  There are several good dental clinics scattered along the Mexican side of the border, mucho cheaper than in the States.  One in particular near the border with New Mexico had a stellar reputation not too many years ago.  Maybe one of the forum Nuevo Mexicanos knows the clinic of which I'm thinking?

Since you're planning to reform the Postal Service, and those postal union types generally don't take kindly to the idea of reforms of any kind, particularly reform involving militias, I suggest you have the new teeth shipped via FedEx or UPS, to avoid the package being intentionally misplaced by an angry postal worker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, wet/dry washer said:

Thanks, first appointment tomorrow to check them out. Haven't had a toothache in six years. They look bad, embarrassing talking to females

If the dentist is a good one they can cap your remaining teeth which will make them look brand new and still use them as anchors, BUT it probaly won't be cheap, good luck and let us know how it goes!!

History shows that British loyalist, ben franklin, British post Master general 1736-1774. Postmaster general, continental Congress 1775-1776. From there the treasury was no longer controlled by the post.

Rat's in Congress took control of the post bank in 1966. Since then you see more banks than gas stations.

There are still postal banks in foreign countries.

Have many friends who work at many different post offices.

They are postal workers, not artificial or fictitious employees.

Wet/Dry,

"Senior financial official at a major post office", what does that mean?

This is certainly an interesting thread......

Signed,

Citizen

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Saul R W said:

Since you're planning to reform the Postal Service, and those postal union types generally don't take kindly to the idea of reforms of any kind, particularly reform involving militias, I suggest you have the new teeth shipped via FedEx or UPS, to avoid the package being intentionally misplaced by an angry postal worker. 

Post office has been plenty reformed.  Most of the mail deliveries I have are privatized now with people getting paid far less counting benefits + pay then a postal worker would.  Seems the post office is sorting the mail to be delivered to HOAs and other companies, but not delivering anymore.  Also more Mailbox type post offices opening all the time.  This is a long term reform we'll start to see.

Edited by chrisski

Been working with him four years, it'll take time, international, in august will post more info.

The Postal Savings Bank that was discontinued in 1967 only dated back to 1911.  You're right that other countries have a similar system in place.  In Israel, for instance, you access accounts at any of several banks at the post office, and you can pay utility bills there, too.  In theory, it sounds convenient.  In practice, it can be a small nightmare.  It can mean miserably long lines if you want to buy a stamp, because you're stuck in queue behind some guy who's trying to choose a new cell phone plan, or some lady who's arguing with the postal clerk about a missing tenth of a shekel of interest in her savings account.  I don't like standing in line at the DMV, and I don't like it at the Post Office, either.  Another thought comes to mind -- as often as USPS loses my mail, I'm not sure I'd trust them not to lose my money, too.  Why not just use a bank or credit union?

As for Ben Franklin, like many people of advanced intellect, his life was complex.  It was his son, however, who was loyal to the royals, not Ben Franklin himself.  Ben's employment at the Crown post office in Philly prior to the War of Independence is hardly a mark against him -- many later patriots worked in various capacities for the British government previous to the war.  Most colonists were, after all, Brits until they became otherwise.

You have an interesting mind, and an interesting perspective on history.  The world would be boring without interesting people.

4 hours ago, Saul R W said:

Yep, nuts are heck on gums.  There are several good dental clinics scattered along the Mexican side of the border, mucho cheaper than in the States.  One in particular near the border with New Mexico had a stellar reputation not too many years ago.  Maybe one of the forum Nuevo Mexicanos knows the clinic of which I'm thinking?

In Palomas Mx. there are a couple places that are highly regarded. I don't know the names of the clinics. Lots of folks from New Mexico go to Palomas or Juarez for dental and laser surgery on their eyes. It is top quality work at a small fraction of the price. Many American dentists offer work in Mexico for a fraction of the price on this side. And the lasik business is really booming with most American doctors offering services over there for a fraction of the cost.

And of course all basic medical services, checkups, x rays, mammograms and such are free or very close to free.

I have never heard a horror story  about any dentist across the border. It seems like as many people that go to Mexico to get work done you would hear some bad news from someone. I can honestly say I have heard nothing except glowing reviews.

I would not hesitate to go to Palomas or Juarez for dental work. I have had a couple teeth pulled in Juarez ($25 each) and it was clean, fast and cheap. When I get a set of upper choppers I will go to Palomas to get it done.

We always bring back antibiotics and vanilla extract whenever we go down too. Both are dirt cheap down there. 

Been to dentist in Mexico, they are great, only problem have now, do not carry any identification, am not a citizen, native on native soil.

27 minutes ago, wet/dry washer said:

Been to dentist in Mexico, they are great, only problem have now, do not carry any identification, am not a citizen, native on native soil.

Aha!  I'm a bit slow, but nowwww, I understand.  Due to this native ideology, you've given up your ID, or lost it somehow.  Hence the need for a revised postal system with a bank in every zip code, because commercial banks require ID.  I could be wrong, but it seems there's a pretty good chance that if USPS ever takes up banking again, they too might require ID.  And, again because of not having ID, you can't travel outside the country, not even for health reasons, so you're essentially a native trapped on native soil.  And the reason for going to a nutjob's website to research U.S. Code, rather than researching on an official website where it's all there out in the open and in one place, is because they might follow your searches and somehow ID you again.  It all makes perfect sense.  I wish we'd had this conversation earlier.  There might be a couple of points you didn't think through entirely prior to embarking on this journey, but we all make odd choices now and then.

I hope everything comes out well at the dentist.  May there be many uncrushed nuts in your future.

Carry official change of address, president-ryder estate. How can me put a picture of over fifty native beneficiaries on the card? Banks and posts accept it to cash ss checks. 

Made two trips to red lake nation and back to Yuma since March, no problems.

Keep it simple, make's one happy.

4 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

Carry official change of address, president-ryder estate. How can me put a picture of over fifty native beneficiaries on the card? Banks and posts accept it to cash ss checks. 

Made two trips to red lake nation and back to Yuma since March, no problems.

Keep it simple, make's one happy.

Oh, heck, you're all set.  Why didn't you tell me this before?  I had no idea you were carrying a change of address and president-ryder estate with you.  Border crossing with that kind of mojo is better than a passport.  What you do is this:  Use the Nogales crossing, left lane, always the left lane, coming back in.  When you're up in line, ask for Jake, and tell him Shaul sent you.  If he's a little hesitant, show him the president-ryder estate.  Once in a while, he jokes around a bit and schleps somebody inside for "questioning," but he's really just eager to sit down for bagels and a schmeer and a good talk.  He's a great schmoozer, that Jake.  Also, if you're in need of a new watch, he sells some nice take-offs.  Once he gets you inside the building and you've chatted for a bit, whip out the change of address, and he'll have you back in your vehicle in 30 seconds with a bouquet of peonies in hand. 

And you're right.  Never, ever put a photo over the 50 beneficiaries.  As a matter of fact, I prefer to carry mine wrapped in foil to keep the 50 safe.  A fellow can't be too careful.