Nugget Shooter Forums
Mike Furness

Bill Southern's Videos on YouTube

If you aren't watching and subscribed to Bill's YouTube channel you are missing out! Check it out! Hopefully I have the right link here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdas7vSePGkIT20cAOTd5Gw?view_as=subscriber

• Like 6

Been watching them as soon as they come out....Great info....look forward to every one of them.

• Like 3

The videos are great, very informative. Learned a lot from them.  Looks like I might have to get a 6 inch coil for my equinox.

• Like 2

Waiting at the mail box for mine

• Like 1

I've been watching for a few weeks.  Some of his videos include footage of places I haven't seen in nearly half a century, so there's a nostalgia perq to go along with the good info on detecting.

• Like 4

Thanks guys.....

• Like 2

I think Bill should take me along as cameraman

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

And a mule? would be a great series....... :2drink:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Bill's Youtube site is really great, both for newbies and us guys who have been up and down some washes and ridges for a while!  Check 'em out!  Cheers, Unc

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Nugget Shooter said:

And a mule? would be a great series....... :2drink:

Yeah I'll bring Carlos Reavis II. He was abandoned years ago in the Superstitions by an unfortunate treasure hunter whom lacked much humanity. I was outfitting up there a month later and Carlos joined my pack string and earned a forever home. That's him in my avatar with no saddle or lead...

We were on the Reavis trail so the name stuck.

IMG_20160301_183734625.jpg

• Like 8

I just found them a couple weeks ago. I've watched all of them and some twice. The one about turning off your cell phone changed my life. I hunt Gold Basin a lot and thought all that noise I was hearing was from the helicopters coming in and out. Not! I hunt in peace now thanks to Bill and his vid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have re-posted some of Bill's videos to my pages on Facebook, and Twitter. When I was starting my gold prospecting school and travel adventure business in Arizona, Bill had been a highly respected Arizona nuggetshooter for years already. Joining this forum, and listening to what Bill, Uncle Ron, Mike Furness, Calvin Bunker, Adam and others had to say, taught me a lot about gold prospecting with a metal detector.

Bill's videos could be a very profitable packaged set, selling for good money on Amazon; his store; and Ebay. Instead, Bill is giving it away to us, and building his brand. My hat is off to you Mr. Southern, and thank you for all the valuable things you have taught me since I met you. :party-smiley-027[1]:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys and would rather give it away... I know, but I like it better that way and supporting my channel also helps, so anyone wishing to subscribe? Would be cool.... And Terry as well as Adam have some great channels so boys post your channel please and anyone else....

• Like 4

Your vids broke 1000 subscribers!   Yay!  Cheers, Unc

• Like 4

Bill's latest YouTube on mineral and meteorite identification shows our new StreakStik I invented ... We print the handles on our 3D printers and they are awesome...Working with our graphics artist, Lauren Alexander, we got our new logo and web page up today ... We'll be getting refinements over the next few days, but you can view the basics and even order a StreakStik if you'd like...Remember, these StreakStiks are not only good for meteorite, rock and mineral identification, but they make amazing finish sharpeners on knives ... Check them out at StreakStik.com  Cheers, Unc ... (PS, if you haven't seen Bill's video on using the StreakStik, check it out here: 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 8:05 PM, adam said:

Thanks Adam, I spend a fair share of time there, great videos and GOLD!

• Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 8:05 PM, adam said:

Hey Adam, do you have anymore videos coming soon?

• Like 1