Nugget Shooter Forums

Hallo everyone,

Today  at 9am, I found a meteroite which seems to have fallen less than six month ago, because I was here December, 2017. And this guy was not there. So I guess the visitor is about six month old on earth.

20180717_094611-1-1.jpg

20180717_100026-1-1-1-1.jpg

20180717_101327-1-2.jpg

20180717_102827-1-1.jpg

Doesn't look like a new, fresh fall to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morlock said:

Doesn't look like a new, fresh fall to me.

Morlock, 

I think posting a meteroite  photo to share with others, is  prudent , while disregarding it's freshness or whethering phenomenon persie 

20180717_165913.jpg

Why do even post photos of your so called "meteorites" It just seems like any rock you find is a meteorite. You seem to have an "I think, therefore I am" mentality with regards to meteorites. If it's a rock, it must be a meteorite.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Morlock said:

Why do even post photos of your so called "meteorites" It just seems like any rock you find is a meteorite. You seem to have an "I think, therefore I am" mentality with regards to meteorites. If it's a rock, it must be a meteorite.

Morlock,

For how long will you fool yourself , you can fool some pple for sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time. I mean, why can't you accept the reality and therefore accept change , how on earth can you mislead and pretend,to know while you don't,  you want to see what you like any other thing is a rock, yes, meteroites are rocks also. How come a few pple want to have an exclusive right to post, can the monotony of this kind make people boring and lose interest in your threads?. Anyway, as long as am a member of this group you have to cope with my future post, since am on my holiday.

Jimale

Yes, every rock is a meteorite.  Obviously.

• Like 1

No yours are super meteroites 

Posted (edited)

Meteroites made in Las Vegas.so the sericho meteroites your selling on ebay were not meteroites, coz the price was so low 

20180717_165838-1.jpg

20180717_165534-1-1-1.jpg

Edited by Jimale
adding some clear photos

Life is a dream, follow your dreams and you'll forever be young and happy. Negative thoughts and comments kills your dreams.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Why don't some of these guys learn what a rock is?

A Rock is a rock is a rock is a rock and that is all there is to it. One more rock to add to his collection of rocks! Does anybody else want to tell him it's a Rock?

Edited by Rick R

Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument.

Trolling on-line forums as described above is actually analogous to the fishing technique of “trolling”, where colorful baits and lures are pulled behind a slow moving boat, often with multiple fishing lines, covering a large bodies of water, such as a large lake or the ocean. The trolling lures attract unsuspecting fish, intriguing them with the way they move through the water, thus enticing these foolish fish to “take the bait”. Not unlike unsuspecting internet victims, once hooked, the fish are reeled in for the catch before they realize they have been duped by the Troll/Fisherman.

The thing about trolls is they feed on your reactions. If you don't respond they become a failure as a troll. We all want trolls to fail but as humans we just can't help responding to stupidity and false claims.

The troll requires a willing victim to succeed as a troll. If you don't feed the troll it will go away and taunt people on a baking forum, a doll collecting group or a bicycling blog. You see the troll could care less what the subject is, the whole intent is to get a reaction. You guys are great troll food - you always react. It's like getting monkeys to push the button for a treat. You are the monkey and the troll gets the treat.
If this is entertaining to you please keep feeding your troll. If you want to stop the stupidity ...

Don't feed the troll.

Yeah it's that simple.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, clay said:
Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument.

Trolling on-line forums as described above is actually analogous to the fishing technique of “trolling”, where colorful baits and lures are pulled behind a slow moving boat, often with multiple fishing lines, covering a large bodies of water, such as a large lake or the ocean. The trolling lures attract unsuspecting fish, intriguing them with the way they move through the water, thus enticing these foolish fish to “take the bait”. Not unlike unsuspecting internet victims, once hooked, the fish are reeled in for the catch before they realize they have been duped by the Troll/Fisherman.

The thing about trolls is they feed on your reactions. If you don't respond they become a failure as a troll. We all want trolls to fail but as humans we just can't help responding to stupidity and false claims.

The troll requires a willing victim to succeed as a troll. If you don't feed the troll it will go away and taunt people on a baking forum, a doll collecting group or a bicycling blog. You see the troll could care less what the subject is, the whole intent is to get a reaction. You guys are great troll food - you always react. It's like getting monkeys to push the button for a treat. You are the monkey and the troll gets the treat.
If this is entertaining to you please keep feeding your troll. If you want to stop the stupidity ...

Don't feed the troll.

Yeah it's that simple.

Clay, 

I agree with you, if the objectives of the forum is to attract people"s attention so let be it, as a member I have to contribute to refine knowledge on the subject of meteroites, but you will not find me post in other forums, because I have nothing to post. So I wonder when you allude that iam  hoping from one point to another to persuade for attention,I can understand  why on earth on mortals like you?  Or Are there  ladies to attract  to win their heart here, when we reject facts, what remain is conjecture and speculations that will befit the bicycle and baking clubs you referred to,  it's good that you talk of analogy, if the word had been used to the latter, it would have generated a great deal of knowledge, for example, dolerite a rock that had been found on earth in western Australia by scientist contain the same minerals that are found in the lunar basalt rocks, so we then deduce and learn, but, if  we resort to flatter and mockery, then fictitious drama will ensue with starrings. In education psychology the monkey thing is knownot  as 'çonditioning' it's a theory by pavlov, it has no relavance. I will post ,and refrain will help others  to study and reflectt on the subject , but the conditioned rats must respond, for correction pavlov used rats in his controlled experiment. Have a nice fishing and trolling day

Jimale

... and, like a scene from the old Far Side comic, Clay inadvertently tips an entire 50-pound sack of pellets into the enclosure.

Although I'm not a meteroites (sic) person, I occasionally watch these threads with some amusement.  The truth is, most of us are susceptible to trolling on occasion.  Heck, I've been trolled a couple of times in recent months, and I usually consider myself above such nonsense (Above such nonsense? A touch of over-educated elitism?  Probably.  Sorry.  That's something else to which most of us are susceptible on occasion, given the opportunity).

Still, to chip in my (quasi-plagiarized) opinion, the above photos are of native rocks on native soil, apparently turned up in freshly broken clods in a neighbor's wheat patch.

• Like 3

Looks more like a chunk of basalt layed on the ground and photographed. Insitu means still naturally embedded in bedrock or clay, found and carefully exposed and not moved. that rock has been moved. not carefully exposed in situ. Dino bones are carefully exposed insitu before being removed.  going to have to get out my hip waders. TBSIGD
Jamale
Why don't you show us some rocks that have been windowed,sliced or least tested? rather than just showing us a bunch of rocks you found out in the Somali desert.
AzNuggetBob

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, AzNuggetBob said:

Looks more like a chunk of basalt layed on the ground and photographed. Insitu means still naturally embedded in bedrock or clay, found and carefully exposed and not moved. that rock has been moved. not carefully exposed in situ. Dino bones are carefully exposed insitu before being removed.  going to have to get out my hip waders. TBSIGD
Jamale
Why don't you show us some rocks that have been windowed,sliced or least tested? rather than just showing us a bunch of rocks you found out in the Somali desert.
AzNuggetBob

Actually it is a chunk of basalt laid in THREE places on the ground and photographed.  This "in-situ" fecolite clearly has three different backdrops.

Edited by Bedrock Bob
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Mikestang said:

Yes, every rock is a meteorite.  Obviously.

Duh !   Can`t believe everyone has not figured it out already.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Jimale - This rock obviously came outta Uranus at cosmic speeds. I will pretend it is real and discuss it with you! It'll be a hoot!

Does it have iron sulfide inclusions? Are they soft?

Are those vessicles and quartz inclusions or are you just happy to see me?

I will offer 50 Dinar per kilo! Final offer. Otherwise the Bedouins can sell it to the middleman. 

All the best,

Bedrock Bob

Edited by Bedrock Bob

17 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Jimale - This rock obviously came outta Uranus at cosmic speeds. I will pretend it is real and discuss it with you! It'll be a hoot!

Does it have iron sulfide inclusions? Are they soft?

Are those vessicles and quartz inclusions or are you just happy to see me?

I will offer 50 Dinar per kilo! Final offer. Otherwise the Bedouins can sell it to the middleman. 

All the best,

Bedrock Bob

Bedrock,

Yes, from these clear photo, the rock must have come from the moon. 

DSC01310-1-1.jpg

DSC01313-1-2-1.jpg

DSC01314-1-1-1.jpg

DSC01316-1-1-1.jpg

DSC01320-1-1.jpg

The Anus Meteorite how much are you asking for it? I have never seen such a beautiful specimen before, where did you find it? Also how much do you want for it?

Aye, Tamale, how many humps does yer camel have one or 2 ?:poostorm:

Posted (edited)

poostorm.gif

These are fecolites from Uranus coming in at cosmic velocity! Probably lunars with iron sulphide inclusions and partial fusion crust!

Edited by Bedrock Bob
  • Haha 1