Nugget Shooter Forums
nugget108

Nice night hunt with the boys.

Just got back from a nice cool night hunt with the boys. We didn't find any sweet jewelry this trip but i did manage to squeeze out a nice solid 2.1 gram chunk. Thats only the 3rd solid piece from here. All the rest are speci nuggets. Found just below where Cameron found his pin last Wednesday. Cameron found 4 axe heads and a cool suspender buckle and my little guy found some buttons and of course he filled the back of my truck with rusty iron. Other than the wildfire almost coming over the mountain, it was a pretty good first night hunt of the year. Take care everyone. Nap time.

20180708_020443.jpg

20180708_020543.jpg

20180708_060950.jpg

• Like 3
  • well done 4

Who doesen`t like  a 2 grammer !!     Well done ! :yesss:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks Adam. 

Cleaned up 

20180708_114651.jpg

• Like 3

That is a real beauty, I am stuck in a dink rut :desertsmile: till summer starts to turn into fall.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Gold is gold Bill. Its too hot here for us. 102 and we about melt. Nothing like you guys down there though. So thats why we hit the nights lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nugget108 said:

Gold is gold Bill. Its too hot here for us. 102 and we about melt. Nothing like you guys down there though. So thats why we hit the nights lol.

Nice nugget Dan.
late night or early morning works too, very early. its a 100 degrees by 10:00 am here lately. or gain a little altitude.
AzNuggetBob

• Like 1

Nice 2+ ozt grammer, Nugget108...A real beauty!  WTG!  Cheers, Unc

• Thanks 1

Wow Dan!!! Congrats. You guys are on a roll.. Keep it up. The best is yet to come.

In all my years out west, I never did a single night hunt no matter how hot it got. Too many critters out and I like to see what the hell I'm doing.:m2c:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Awesome Dan!! Very nice slug there. Glad to hear your getting out with the kids still. I havent swung my detector all year, it'll be a different story come winter though...

• Thanks 1