Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jbarr1122

Hard rock deposit surveying

Posted (edited)

So I own several hard rock claims in California ( yes I know...California) that I previously operated years ago. I'm about 1000ft. In on my main claim and I want to get my mine surveyed before I submit another plan of operation, so my question is, does anyone know of a company that could handle the core drilling and mapping of my deposits? Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated, comments don't need to necessarily pertain to California just general knowledge on the subject is what I seek.

Edited by Jbarr1122
Adding info

Jbarr1122

Perhaps you should send a PM to Chris Ralph, he is a professional geologist, avid gold hunter, and I believe the editor of the publication "Western Mining Journal".

He is a very knowledgeable man and frequents these forums.  

Good Luck with your project. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jbarr1122 said:

So I own several hard rock claims in California ( yes I know...California) that I previously operated years ago. I'm about 1000ft. In on my main claim and I want to get my mine surveyed before I submit another plan of operation, so my question is, does anyone know of a company that could handle the core drilling and mapping of my deposits? Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated, comments don't need to necessarily pertain to California just general knowledge on the subject is what I seek.

51 minutes ago, pairadiceau said:

Jbarr1122

Perhaps you should send a PM to Chris Ralph, he is a professional geologist, avid gold hunter, and I believe the editor of the publication "Western Mining Journal".

He is a very knowledgeable man and frequents these forums.  

Good Luck with your project. 

Chris may very well be able to help you out, or at the very least recommend someone or point you in the right direction.

He uses the username "Reno Chris" here on this forum, here a link to his profile, he has visited the forum within the last 24 hours..

http://nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/profile/187-reno-chris/

• Like 1