Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
azdigger

No more tent Camping

No more tent camping, I will be off the ground and it only takes about 12 min. to set it up....

small but works for me

00Q0Q_2pyXxlxvJL4_1200x900.jpg

00W0W_cxQPkiw5ZXO_600x450.jpg

00404_iewNpdjSTrV_600x450.jpg

00808_a1AOGE7DBY5_1200x900.jpg

• Like 6

All right! Good for you. Your going to like it :) When we went from tents to a RV I was saying "why didnt we go this a long time ago?"

Tom H.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Any time you can get off the ground it's a step up, much softer and critters have to learn to climb to snuggle up to you!!

• Like 3

That's nice.  I have my RV I take my family in.  Sometimes if I do an overnight detecting, I will a put cot up in the back of a truck.  I really don't think I'll ever put a mat and a sleeping bag on the ground again.

• Like 1

At the fall outing I had a tent, with a cot and all . But this is so much better.....just a few mins to put it up and then I am ready....can tow it with my little van for gas milage, that helps.

• Like 2

I used to make a similiar unit,fold down, in the winter slow season at my factory back in the day in the OC. Good enough with a little portipotti and cooler and good to go.Nice unit-John

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Those little pop ups are cool for sure.  The one thing there not worth a crap at is being put away DAMP !  Just takes once and Mold sets in and there finished. 

Edited by homefire

One thing to watch out for is honey bees.  When out back not being used it is forgotten about and not checked on very much.  I have been called out a few times to get a swarm out of a camper and it is not very easy to do so especially after they have been in there for quite a while.  There is always a place for them to get in and nice and dark as they like it.  Might hang a pest strip in there when not being used.     :m2c:

Old Tom

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats on your pop-up! There was a "Pop-up" club that used to meet out by Bumblebee back in the '70s.

• Like 1

If all goes well, I should make it to the Fall outing, won't matter dates for me............get to show off my camper and  scooter.

• Like 3