Nugget Shooter Forums
hoodster

My name is hoodster i am a new member."

I have a older "Whites Gold Master V/sat" 1995 and have had it for almost a year. I live in Shasta Ca. where at one time was a very prosperous mining area. I apparently don't know much about my equipment, because i cant find anything but old tin, lead bullets, bullet casings, and old nails ect. I have a little dredging experience where i worked on a 8" dredge on the Scott river in the 80s. and various sniping adventures over the years. If any of you can give me or help on using my GMvsat it will be appreciated.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Welcome aboard. 

Posted (edited)

Yes, welcome to the forum...The VSAT is an awesome machine...I've owned several of them and found a bunch of gold with each one ... In northern Nevada, the ground may be a bit hot, but the VSAT can handle that in a walk! ...  just get over the gold...the VSAT will find it down to about 16" deep ... I lived where you are for 23 years and found pounds of gold, mainly dredging the Scott and several small tributaries ... Lots of gold there...

Cheers, Unc

Edited by Uncle Ron

Good detector I have the same one you have. If your finding" old tin, lead bullets, bullet casings, and old nails ect" your on the right track !!!

Best of luck,

Jeff

• Like 1

Welcome to the madness and lots of White's users here to help and even Jim M from Whit's cruzes in now and then.

• Like 1

Welcome hoodster! 

I am new to the forum also.

• Like 1