Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burro 168

9 inch elite mono coil

A lot of times I use a 8 inch commander mono coil in tight areas or for small gold in shallow bedrock.Last time I used it it freaked out on me .I cleaned inside of coil cover and retaped it,still buggerd up.should I replace it with another 8 inch commander which I had good luck with or is the newer 9 inch mono elite better on depth and sensitivity? I already have an 11 inch mono elite and I like it a lot.

I really like the 8 inch commander myself and would likely choose it again if I was replacing mine....

Very cool ,I was thinking the same thing and went ahead and ordered another. I have found more gold with it than with the other coils.The nuggets I find are few and far between and are generally pretty small. I would like to blame that on the hard hit club claims I go to but I think it is more likely inexperience . Hopefully I will have it before I head to Luke air base in Phoenix  to do collumes .Was thinking to hit the club claims by Wickenburg or Prescott . Thank you very much for the advice.

Posted (edited)

I wont leave town without the 8" Commander Mono .....Just look how deep this guy finds a 9 grammer :brows:

Edited by adam
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • well done 1

Wow I need to check my order and see how close that 8 inch commander is !!! Good video awesome gold ,I knew I liked that coil for a reason lol.

• Like 1

Adam, you guys and your sarcasm cracks me up. Nice chunk!

• Like 1

My 8 inch mono commander coil is in ! Headed to the Wickenburg area to give it a try tomorrow or next day .Thanks again for the advice .

stephen

• Like 1

In the bank but not the national bank... They was funny. 

• Like 1