Nugget Shooter Forums
Old Tom

Happy Birthday Au Seeker

Good luck to you today and enjoy it, it's your day.  Thanks for all that you do here Bro.  :yesss:  

old Tom

• Like 3

Happy Birthday Skip. Always enjoy your posts.

AzNuggetBob

• Like 2

Happy Birthday

• Like 2

Happy birthday Skip, i hope you have a great day. 

• Like 2

HAPPY Birthday and many more to you !

• Like 2

Happy Birthday!

• Like 2

Happy Birthday Skip. Have a good one.

• Like 2

Happy Birthday Skip!

Thanks for all your years of dedication and work for prospectors. You are the genuine article. Wishing you many more.  :thumbsupanim

Barry

• Like 3

Hope you have a great day with many good years to follow-John :thumbsupanim

• Like 3

Have a good one Skip! Glad to have you around with the forum.
Thanks

Tom

• Like 2

Happy birthday young man....

• Like 1

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone, I have been relaxing in the AC all day, too hot to go out, all and all it's been a great day!!

Tomorrow I plan to pan out some dredging cons I have had for a while and never have gotten around to cleaning them up, if anything good pans out I'll post some photos.

• Like 2

Happy Belated Birthday Skip! Sounds like it was a relaxing day for you! Been fishing my brains out lately, not very successfully I might add, so been off the computer. 

10 hours ago, Mike Furness said:

Happy Belated Birthday Skip! Sounds like it was a relaxing day for you! Been fishing my brains out lately, not very successfully I might add, so been off the computer. 

Thanks fpr the birthday wishes Mike!

You now have me curious, you says you been fishing you brains out, but not much luck, exactly what are you using for bait, I'm not sure what brains bite on??:idunno:

• Haha 1

Bait ... Chatterbait with paddle tail fluke trailer and Zoom Lizards are the primary ones for me. Friend of mine has been using his new 'rat' ... actually looks like a 6" rat body and about a 4" articulating tail. The darn thing catches fish! Heading to Cabela's today ... going to buy me one of those over priced rats! ... on the way to a few days in Boothbay Harbor Maine paddling around the tall ships! As for the brains ... well I think they have left me! :inocent:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mike Furness said:

Bait ... Chatterbait with paddle tail fluke trailer and Zoom Lizards are the primary ones for me. Friend of mine has been using his new 'rat' ... actually looks like a 6" rat body and about a 4" articulating tail. The darn thing catches fish! Heading to Cabela's today ... going to buy me one of those over priced rats! ... on the way to a few days in Boothbay Harbor Maine paddling around the tall ships! As for the brains ... well I think they have left me! :inocent:

Years ago when I used to fish largemouth bass all the time I was fishing a small pond way back in the woods, catching a few 1 and 2 pounders on rubber worms and I see a mama duck swimming by with 5 little ducklings right behind her, all of a sudden a very large bass nail the last little duckling....I had to really stop myself from trying to catch one of those little ducklings to use as bait to try and catch that monster bass, but I resisted and kept using my worms instead! :idunno:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2