Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Ron

My Facebook account got hacked!

Hey All....Just wanted everyone to know my Facebook account got hacked and lots of folks have gotten hacked ... Kevin H. sent me the link to the hacker and I think, with the help of Arctic Dave, the hacker has gotten caught ... Turns out the same person has hacked many many accounts ... Their hacked accounts alway end with some version of the word "jewel"..... Think FB problems are getting worse ... Sure would like to find an alternative to communicate with friends ... Cheers, Unc

If you get this:  https://www.facebook.com/ron.long.731572 fref=jewel   it isn't me...

Nuts! I got a message from you offering to take me to all your old spots in the vultures......what a let down.:idunno:

Tom H.

• Haha 10

You're saying someone is creating false accounts for the average Joe's account? 

Was common about seven years ago  in the military to have senior leadership have a false profile on Facebook created by a scam artist.  These profiles were complete with a picture and convincing data.  These guys were one star generals, not the average person.  This General had two fake accounts created.  Troubling if they've moved on to us because we don't have a support staff to help with this stuff.

Chris: Yes, they will hit the average Joe. I got hacked and my friends started getting advertisements/requests for loans, friend requests and saying we were connected on messenger. Once you friend them they are into your page....not good.  FB will quickly delete it when you send it to them.

Tom H.

• Like 1

The first thing the hacker creep did was contact my 12 YO grand daughter as though he was her PaPa and then started making suggestive comments about her taking special pictures and putting them on the Pintrest  site... Seems like it all got resolved thanks to my friends like forum members and some family as well ... Love to get my thumbs on the hacker's throat ....Special shoutout to Kevin Hoagland and Arctic Dave....Cheers, and thanks for all of you who had my 6 on this one, Unc

• Like 6

On 6/19/2018 at 5:53 AM, chrisski said:

You're saying someone is creating false accounts for the average Joe's account? 

Was common about seven years ago  in the military to have senior leadership have a false profile on Facebook created by a scam artist.  These profiles were complete with a picture and convincing data.  These guys were one star generals, not the average person.  This General had two fake accounts created.  Troubling if they've moved on to us because we don't have a support staff to help with this stuff.

Here is one thing they will do if they hack your account. There are people out there that are gullible and will get ripped off.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/38461724/hacked-facebook-account-used-to-dupe-phoenix-woman?autostart=true

Tom H.

And anyone wonders why I don't touch facecrook. TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many folks getting hacked,whacked and attacked. The grand daughter garbage would have sent me through the roof. VERY sorry to hear of this sic sic sic XXXXXXX-John:yikes:

• Like 1