Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nugget Shooter

Cabin Fever Already

I have been doing some coin relic shooting last few days  and just have to get a nugget fix. Just too hot to go far so we are gonna just go to an old beat to death spot at the LSD at 0400 and hunt up a dink or two before I have to go to work. The Gold Monster will prevail :brows:

Also may take the EQX 800 out and see how it will handle the LSD soil :inocent:

• Like 9

Get MikeC  to shovel out all the overburden for you guys  :D:black_knight_standing:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, adam said:

Get MikeC  to shovel out all the overburden for you guys  :D:black_knight_standing:

The only thing I'll be shoveling is all the gold you missed with your Dino 2200 :yikes: Mike C...:200:

Welp woke up at 5:30 instead of 4:00 am :zzzzz: Plan B, Just relax this morning and then go to work. Will have all weekend to torture ourselves since I get Fri, Sat, Sun off every week anyway. The bad part about summer is by the time one drives back into a good area it is too dang hot to enjoy the hunt..... 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

LOL Slim, we have a nice toy hauler and buggy to go in it, Have dogs, chickens, and a Job.... Ties a feller down some. :action-smiley-068[1]:

• Like 2

Teach the chickens to scratch for the shallow nuggets..........:rasberry:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, azdigger said:

Teach the chickens to scratch for the shallow nuggets..........:rasberry:

If they're anything like my chickens the would eat them as fast as they scratched them up especially if I go and pick it up, my chickens will eat anything, anytime I'm outside my chickens are on my heels following me around like little puppies and hoping I will toss something to them which if I do they will fight to see who ends up with it, I saw a small nail on the ground the other day and I bent down and picked it up and one of them little dinosuars grab it out of my hand and swallowed it so fast it made my head spin, they think anything in my hand is food.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Golden Chicken nuggets , mmm mm good

We are going to try and get out for a couple hours in the morning with the Gold Monsters....

• Like 3

We are going dredging in the morning. We aren't as hot as you guys down there, but 85 for us here is HOT!! That's water finding temps for us lol.

Good luck Bill. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nugget108 said:

We are going dredging in the morning. We aren't as hot as you guys down there, but 85 for us here is HOT!! That's water finding temps for us lol.

Good luck Bill. 

Ya rub it in Dan. It's so hot down here even the water went south. sure do miss that norcal dredging. :Just_Cuz_06:

AzNuggetBob

Edited by AzNuggetBob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Before the nugget display got stolen the Siskiyou County courthouse had an amazing display, including one group of nuggets that were harvested from the gizzards of chickens a hundred plus years ago ... Chickens were very good at snagging the gold ... I had a bunch of chickens and checked their gizzards when I harvested them because I had gold on my ranch ... Not a flake ... I had retarded chickens!  Cheers, Unc

Siskiyou County Courthouse Gold.jpg

SiskiyouGold1.jpg

SiskiyouGold2.jpg

SiskiyouGold3.jpg

SiskiyouGold4.jpg

• Like 5

Wow Ron That is impressive, nice photo's. AzNuggetBob

• Like 1

Well going on 4:30 am and already 78 degrees.... Gonna be toasty once big red comes up, but headding out a whole 4 miles from home to try and score a dink or two from a little well hunted spot with the Monster.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, nugget108 said:

Good luck Bill. 

I ran a four inch dredge in the Bradshaw's on Oak Creek during the summer a few years back. No better way to stay cool and find gold at the same time. Good luck and post pics.

• Like 4