Nugget Shooter Forums
homefire

Bonuty ! Bounty ! Bounty Heads Wanted !

Posted (edited)

Bounty ! I will pay via Pay Pal $20.00 to the first person that can get me in Personal Contact with a IRS Representative that knows WTF is going on with My Return. Return Filed 13 Feb 2018 Via Paid Tax Preparer.  IRS Ack Number Available.  and Neg Contact with IRS possible .. Only Contact I have found Possible is BOT and canned Responses.. I NEED a HUMAN CONTACT.

Edited by homefire

Try calling the BOT # then press 0... if that don't work, you may have to physically go to a service center...

Call 575-526-0161 or 844-545-5640 to make an appointment.  Then go here:  505 S. Main, Ste. 149, Las Cruces, NM 88001 (I'm pretty sure that's the IRS field office nearest Deming).  If you're the proud owner of any active federal arrest warrants, think twice about going there, as the FBI seems to have an office adjoining the IRS in that strip mall.  Back in the 1980s I was audited three years in a row, and the experience wasn't all bad -- the people I dealt with face to face at the Anchorage IRS field office weren't nearly as rude and incompetent as I'd been led to believe based upon earlier phone contacts.  If this is helpful, forget about the $20.

• Like 1

Saul.  I called those numbers last week.   Seriously I did.  Yep a BOT !   Las Cruces is 60 miles from here.  I may end up driving it just to make a appointment. 

If we were in Anchorage, I could help. My folks own a small accounting firm there. They deal with IRS on a daily basis. I doubt he could get anything on the NM branch though...except maybe the robot number. I hate those things! Automated disservice...:aw-shucks:

Call Martha Stewart ? Actually your paid tax preparer should take care of this if nothing else file an amended return.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, devilishjim said:

Call Martha Stewart ? Actually your paid tax preparer should take care of this if nothing else file an amended return.

The guy has been great over the years but all it would seem he can do is call the same numbers we can.  Frustration !  

On 5/25/2018 at 6:20 AM, devilishjim said:

That could be a good or a bad thing. :D

AzNuggetBob

• Haha 1

Well it turns out the IRS did not get the E File as the  Accountants Tax program had flagged complete.  Yep, a Glitch.    Was required to mail a copy.   Get to play the waiting game all over.   Ho Joy.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Well at least you now know whats up and can quit guessing what the hell is going on and quit playing phone tag with the Bots!

• Like 1

In all Seriousness,  BOT'S piss me off.

• Irritated 1

The Spanish Bots piss me off even more, or the ones that tell you to press 2 for English instead of pressing one!!

• Sad 1

On 6/3/2018 at 5:45 AM, homefire said:

In all Seriousness,  BOT'S piss me off.

Some people do too, I think they were trained by the bots

• Like 1
  • Haha 1