Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
David Belliveau

David from Memramcook NB Canada

Hi Everybody

All set and raring to go nugget hunting. There's old stories of gold in this neck of the woods and I'm gonna give it my best shot trying to find it.

Picked up a new AT Max and am starting to learn "it's voice" around this 1860's farm house yard. Lots of nails, horseshoes, pulltabs, an old septic tank. And for some reason, 3 large aluminum pie plates about 30 centimeters down and dozens of feet apart.

Away from the house and into the field, I'm picking up lead slivers a few inches down, so that should probably bode well for finding little nuggets when I get to the rumoured gold bearing conglomerate gravel down the road.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum.  Knowing your machine is important and research about where gold is found helps tremendously.  I would try to find as much info as possible about where mining occurred and try to be on the actual property if possible.  If you are finding lead then you should be able to locate gold if it is there.  Remember to dig all targets and remove your trash as it clears the field for further detecting...  Enjoy

• Like 1

Dude 

That will definitely bode well... What area will you be hunting? Maybe someone here has a inside information.  

Welcome aboard David....

Welcome David ... Looking forward to your tales of goldfound !