Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mark12345

gold mining in Tanzania

I was offered a job boss job there in the 90s but last one got killed by a hippo so stayed home-John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Do I  need any experience in finding gold?  I only know how to pan, but watch gold rush often enough to copy there system. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • wow 1

On 4/16/2018 at 12:24 PM, boulder dash said:

Do I  need any experience in finding gold?  I only know how to pan, but watch gold rush often enough to copy there system. 

My dear special friend Mr. Dash,

I am Sir Saul, BARRISTER, representing said mining opportunity for the heirs of the late High Prince Abernathy Glockenspiel of the Republic of Tanganyika.  We welcome your participation in this once in a lifetime opportunity for riches and wealths of your dreaming.  Yes, knowing how to pan will be helpful, as will knowing how to panhandle.  My dear friend, all that is needed is your US$ banking information, so that we can begin transferring the wealth inheritance of the Kings and Princes HIDDEN GOLD MINE into your US$ bank account, which I trust, because you are my dear friend, that you will give me my moderate and very small 10% USD$ after our HIDDEN TANGANYIKA GOLD MINE NEVER BEFORE SEEN BY OUTSIDERS mining venture has concluded amicably for all participants, as I know it will because trust is so good between dear friends.

This information will be needed to make the requisite arrangements and to avoid delay of your GOLD MINES VISA (not available for foreigners, unless you should already have a dear friend (as myself) in the Republic of Tanganyika to arrange your timely entrance to the HIDDEN GOLD MINE, the location only known to myself and three deceased dead Princes and Kings who are now dead without heirs but who have given me a secret MAP!!!.  After you my friend send me your US of America certified Social Securities numbers, your home address, your birth date, and your mothers maiden names and your CHECKING ACCOUNT information for wealths transfer purposes ONLY, I will transfer to you REGISTERD from the First National Banque of Dar Salami the first installment $14000000000 (fourteen billions of USD dollars $$) to assist you in buying gold pans for the adventure of GREAT WEALTHS and RICHES!!!.  Also I will send you the SECRET MAP, so you know I am your dear friend.

Do not wait to do this opportunity with me, your special friend.  Time to wait and think will enable PIRATES to steal the WEALTHS.

Respectfully yours,

Sir Saul, BARRISTER (your dear friend) 

• Hmmmmmm 1
  • well done 1

2 hours ago, Saul R W said:

My dear special friend Mr. Dash,

I am Sir Saul, BARRISTER, representing said mining opportunity for the heirs of the late High Prince Abernathy Glockenspiel of the Republic of Tanganyika.  We welcome your participation in this once in a lifetime opportunity for riches and wealths of your dreaming.  Yes, knowing how to pan will be helpful, as will knowing how to panhandle.  My dear friend, all that is needed is your US$ banking information, so that we can begin transferring the wealth inheritance of the Kings and Princes HIDDEN GOLD MINE into your US$ bank account, which I trust, because you are my dear friend, that you will give me my moderate and very small 10% USD$ after our HIDDEN TANGANYIKA GOLD MINE NEVER BEFORE SEEN BY OUTSIDERS mining venture has concluded amicably for all participants, as I know it will because trust is so good between dear friends.

This information will be needed to make the requisite arrangements and to avoid delay of your GOLD MINES VISA (not available for foreigners, unless you should already have a dear friend (as myself) in the Republic of Tanganyika to arrange your timely entrance to the HIDDEN GOLD MINE, the location only known to myself and three deceased dead Princes and Kings who are now dead without heirs but who have given me a secret MAP!!!.  After you my friend send me your US of America certified Social Securities numbers, your home address, your birth date, and your mothers maiden names and your CHECKING ACCOUNT information for wealths transfer purposes ONLY, I will transfer to you REGISTERD from the First National Banque of Dar Salami the first installment $14000000000 (fourteen billions of USD dollars $$) to assist you in buying gold pans for the adventure of GREAT WEALTHS and RICHES!!!.  Also I will send you the SECRET MAP, so you know I am your dear friend.

Do not wait to do this opportunity with me, your special friend.  Time to wait and think will enable PIRATES to steal the WEALTHS.

Respectfully yours,

Sir Saul, BARRISTER (your dear friend) 

So you're the one sending me all those gold scam emails.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1