Nugget Shooter Forums
Terry Soloman

UFO Over Arizona.. Again!

Tired of these UFO's buzzing our house. They are getting almost as bad as the news copters. My tin foil hat and super "XR-88 Deluxe anti abductee device" have kept me safe so far.   :nutty:

• Like 2

Mulder and Scully no longer work for the government. I'm sure they are investigating this as well as taking on private cases of other supernatural phenomena.

• Like 2

Don't get excited I just bought dear wife a new broom and she was just altitude and speed testing. I promised her an extensive stay in the closet if she continued to scare people ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

What's all the Fuss ?  Their here all the time in New Mexico.  Hell Bert stops in for a Beer now and then. 

party.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Savannah Ga. just a few miles south of me has one of the biggest St Patrick day celebration and I know some of the many green men I saw that weekend weren't all from this planet and had pots of gold!!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Are we sure it was not Artic Dave giving his new plane a try....:ROFL:

Edited by azdigger
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Relichunter2016 said:

I just want to know if they are documented or undocumented ALIENS.

Talk to the MEN in BLACK and all will be revealed :spy: Mike C...:200:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Skunk works is at it again. you have wonder why do they love to test their latest over Az.?:idunno::D
AzNuggetBob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I doubt its skunk works.  They have testing grounds for that stuff.  I do not like more and more people actually believing in extraterrestrial visitors.

• Haha 2

Looks like Trump is going to have to build a bigger wall ... :arrowheadsmiley:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, DolanDave said:

Looks like Trump is going to have to build a bigger wall ... :arrowheadsmiley:

It's going to have to be a really, really high one!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Au Seeker said:

It's going to have to be a really, really high one!!

Incorporate some of Regan's Star Wars Toys into it ?   Regan brought the Wall Down just with the Threat.

• Like 1

They are looking for all the un-recovered gold nuggets! Grubstake

• Like 1

Yes I hear the aliens are on this forum, search for the best miners... Anunnaki :ROFL:...to steal their Gold....

• Like 2

On 3/30/2018 at 6:17 AM, chrisski said:

I doubt its skunk works.  They have testing grounds for that stuff.  I do not like more and more people actually believing in extraterrestrial visitors.

chrisski

If its not Skunk Works and its not aliens who or what do you think is behind the phenomena? AzNuggetBob

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, AzNuggetBob said:

chrisski

If its not Skunk Works and its not aliens who or what do you think is behind the phenomena? AzNuggetBob

Really believe in more mundane explanations, like weather balloons.

Part of what I did in the service was ground radar.  We had a boat launching weather balloons one day, and our radar had a hard time picking these balloons up.   With the Pulse Doppler Radar, the balloon had to be traveling at a certain speed towards us, or away from us otherwise it was invisible to radar.  Once it was in the Jetstream or high altitudes, it could pickup enough speed to be seen by radar.  Should the balloon be made of rubber, or the metal to small no matter what speed the balloon was flying at, it would be invisible to radar.

Also, we do have stealth aircraft at Luke AFB, the F-35.  They do go up and practice flying.  Separation from an air route would need to be 1000 feet vertical or 3 to five miles horizontal minimum.  Just with the way airspace is built, it'd be far more likely the military aircraft is flying below civil traffic in the military practice areas.

Another thing it could be is reconnaissance aircraft can operate above FAA airspace in excess of 60,000 feet.  We only really have one of those left, and that's the U-2 and its half a century old.  A high civil jet could be at 40k looking up at U-2 that is 4 miles above it.

Really believe in the weather balloon thing though.  In a different job in the service, I would launch a 10 gram or 30 gram weather balloon to observe the differences between winds at the surface and altitude.  I could only track that balloon to 3k, and I could not see it.  Hundreds of those types of balloons are launched every day around the world, without needing a NOTAM.  If they were to get to 40k or 60k, they could be the size of a small car if they did not burst.  Weather personnel actually had a balloon with a transmitter built in it that one guy could launch on monitor, not much bigger than mine.

Don't really believe that we are that interesting as a species that someone would fly from another star system to come steal our resources. 

Edited by chrisski

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, chrisski said:

Don't really believe that we are that interesting as a species that someone would fly from another star system to come steal our resources

Hey Chris,

I think they are playing with us, explains why everyone gets probed... :brows:  Someone should show them our detecting probes... :D

Thats cool you were in radar in the service, I was in electronic warfare while in the service got to play with some pretty cool stuff

Edited by DolanDave
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, DolanDave said:

Hey Chris,

I think they are playing with us, explains why everyone gets probed... :brows:  Someone should show them our detecting probes... :D

Thats cool you were in radar in the service, I was in electronic warfare while in the service got to play with some pretty cool stuff

Thanks Dave.  Rather bored between study sessions for my new job.  I think we're lucky to live in the state we do that's got all that land open up to prospecting and other outdoor activites.

• Like 1

Chris will be singing a new tune when he's on a slab of Transparent Aluminum being held down by Unknown molecular forces and being Probinated some day .  LOL  

Interesting enough to visit ?  LOL were being Cultivated and Harvested from time to time to check out the progress I think. 

All jokes aside , I truly believe   Man has been here on Earth and maybe other locations a pile longer then we're being led to think and believe.   It would be some what arrogant to believe  man is so special and the only beings created in this Cosmic mess.   Were just too immature to figure out how all this stuff works.  Suppress evidence suggest man experienced    way more advanced technology then we are now at one point in time.   

• Like 1

On 3/29/2018 at 11:42 AM, SanDomingoJim said:

Tired of these UFO's buzzing our house. They are getting almost as bad as the news copters. My tin foil hat and super "XR-88 Deluxe anti abductee device" have kept me safe so far.   :nutty:

That XR-88 is an old school cave tool.  You need the XR-7000 for real protection.  From the brochure:  "With extreme depth capability and maximum sensitivity, the innovative XR-7000 takes alien detecting to a new level of performance.  With the 7000, you'll hear them coming from twice the distance, with a 73% clearer signal, and unbelievable discrimination between greys and others." 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Saul R W said:

That XR-88 is an old school cave tool.  You need the XR-7000 for real protection.  From the brochure:  "With extreme depth capability and maximum sensitivity, the innovative XR-7000 takes alien detecting to a new level of performance.  With the 7000, you'll hear them coming from twice the distance, with a 73% clearer signal, and unbelievable discrimination between greys and others." 

Thanks Saul for the info on the updated model. Now I just need to find a dealer that will give a military discount or some good DIY plans.  Gotta keep those nasty varmints away. :ROFL:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SanDomingoJim said:

Thanks Saul for the info on the updated model. Now I just need to find a dealer that will give a military discount or some good DIY plans.  Gotta keep those nasty varmints away. :ROFL:

I know a guy who knows a guy -- just don't ask too many questions.  The new model includes an updated gold foil hat with trade in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, homefire said:

Chris will be singing a new tune when he's on a slab of Transparent Aluminum being held down by Unknown molecular forces and being Probinated some day .  LOL  

Interesting enough to visit ?  LOL were being Cultivated and Harvested from time to time to check out the progress I think. 

All jokes aside , I truly believe   Man has been here on Earth and maybe other locations a pile longer then we're being led to think and believe.   It would be some what arrogant to believe  man is so special and the only beings created in this Cosmic mess.   Were just too immature to figure out how all this stuff works.  Suppress evidence suggest man experienced    way more advanced technology then we are now at one point in time.   

I also think "man" had more superior knowledge in the past and then we all developed CRS and forgot much of it and now we're in the re-learning phase!

• Haha 1