Nugget Shooter Forums

Hello everyone....My name is Craig.  Got into prospecting about a month ago, and it is a great new hobby for me and my family.  I have joined GPAA, and started hanging out with the San Fernando chapter. My first outing (this weekend) was cancelled due to the rain, but looking forward to the next one. I am in the market for the Minelab Equinox 800, so I guess I will be waiting awhile.  Glad to find this group and look forward to learning a new skill set. 

Thanks,

Craig

Welcome to the forum Craig T. and family! Joining GPAA or other prospecting clubs is one of the best ways to start the learning process. Best of luck to ya'll in the field!

Welcome to the forum Craig. If your thinking about prospecting minerals you came to the right place. This prospecting forum is the best.  AzNuggetBob

Welcome Craig, 

As a former Ventura County resident....I can recommend a few spots to hunt gold for you and your family that is close proximity to Ventura. Joining the GPAA is a good way to go....the Orange County 49ers club was a good experience for me also, they have some nice outings on their claims from Kern County to the Mojave, near Randsburg.  The East Fork is another area i use to go and do some detecting and sluicing...welcome aboard and ask a lot of questions. Bills forum has one hell of a lot of talent and experience. Keene in Chatsworth is always  anice drive to see the latest and greatest in prospecting/mining equipment and tools...

• Like 1

Welcome aboard...

Thank you everyone.  Amazing folks around here. Look forward to getting started in prospecting. 

Also so any spots in So Cal would be fantastic.

Thanks again. 

Craig

Welcome Craig T ... You came to the right place for straight answers. Great folks here.