Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

Petrified wood from petrified forest

Posted (edited)

I was removing a large mosaic flagstone patio at a friends house and I started finding cool rocks lying around close to the porch the I see this large beautiful yet some how familiar stone sitting next to the steps, almost a entire array of color. As soon as I said hey man that's a cool stone, he responds it's petrified wood and it clicks that this wood looks similar to the petrified forest wood which I had trouble explaining to him for lack of better term, then he also through that out there as well that is was from the petrified forest!! So then he moves some leaves aside and pulls a other piece of it and hands it to me and says hear you keep that one and I'll keep the big one LOL:yesss:!!! Apparently he said that you can't take any but some one gave them to him when he was younger, maybe in the 60's. Those had to have been relaxed times I guess.anyways it's a very nice 618gram piece I hope you all enjoy!!!

IMAG2305~2.jpg

IMAG2306~2.jpg

IMAG2307~2.jpg

IMAG2308~2.jpg

IMAG2310~2.jpg

IMAG2312~2.jpg

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

Nice Rocky! But unfortunately i am going to have to confiscate it from you and add it to my own collection under                        rule section 7-3 Alpha  😂 

that would look really good polished up on one of its faces i think.

-cheers man

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pRoDiEuS said:

Nice Rocky! But unfortunately i am going to have to confiscate it from you and add it to my own collection under                        rule section 7-3 Alpha  😂 

that would look really good polished up on one of its faces i think.

-cheers man

LOL !! Better not try:Just_Cuz_15: !! I know your right, I want to polish is bad it would look awesome!