Nugget Shooter Forums

I wonder HOW MANY, have taken a ride on the Reading ??????

But look at the pictures of all of the happy people ....  it's on the internet so it must be true. :89:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, LukeJ said:

I don't know Luke, that one is way more than the one Bob posted, I don't think I could afford the extra $21 to get that one!! :cry2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmmmmm 1

To tell you the truth, I was a little worried about posting that link since I don't want to take any business away from Bill.

Thankfully he does training, so he still has one up I suppose.

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Counterfeit goods are an issue with just about everything. Purchase only through reputable websites or buyer beware.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LukeJ said:

To tell you the truth, I was a little worried about posting that link since I don't want to take any business away from Bill.

Thankfully he does training, so he still has one up I suppose.

:D

I'm sure they would throw in the training, BUT THAT DRIVE TO GET THERE WOULD BE KILLER,  I think I would get road sick!!! :sickbyc: :vomit-smiley-011[1]:

• Haha 1

I'm looking forward to reading a field test report on one of these chinese under ground metal detectors. Now,  I'm just gonna sit back and wait to see which forum member buys one.  :ROFL:  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Now that minelab released their new GFX7000 the GPX5000 is obsolete...  Hey Mike F. , Does the new GFX7000 Blow away the GPX 5000 ?  :4chsmu1:

New Minelab 2018.jpg

Edited by adam
  • Haha 4
  • Hmmmmmm 1

Posted (edited)

Cool the GFX is the original finder!

Funny how they ripped the 5k software. 

Edited by Desertpilot

2 hours ago, jjbond said:

Just goes to show you, the best people to buy a detector from are those here on the forum, speaking of which, if you ever want to sell me mine back Desert Pilot, I'm looking for another one..hahaa

HA!..................................................Its too good of a detector to give up. Been hitting some copper and silver nuggets with it lately.  

• Like 4

On 3/3/2018 at 4:04 PM, adam said:

Hey Mike F. , Does the new GFX7000 Blow away the GPX 5000 ?  :4chsmu1:

Yep! Adam ... Sure does! :4chsmu1: Blows your hard earned money away! :old:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I had a guy bring in a GPX4500 about two years ago that was not working.  I was checking the easy things.  Testing the curly cord, trying out a new fully charged battery.  Then I started to notice little things about the machine.  It was counterfeit.  But I tell you, if I had not worked with these detectors for many years, I would  have never known.  The thing was spot on 98%.  Just weird little things.  Like the charging light on the battery was just an LED behind a plastic lens.  The Minelab is the same except the lens has little concentric circles.

The blue color of the machine was off, but you could only tell side by side with an authentic machine.

Doc

4 hours ago, DOC said:

I had a guy bring in a GPX4500 about two years ago that was not working.  I was checking the easy things.  Testing the curly cord, trying out a new fully charged battery.  Then I started to notice little things about the machine.  It was counterfeit.  But I tell you, if I had not worked with these detectors for many years, I would  have never known.  The thing was spot on 98%.  Just weird little things.  Like the charging light on the battery was just an LED behind a plastic lens.  The Minelab is the same except the lens has little concentric circles.

The blue color of the machine was off, but you could only tell side by side with an authentic machine.

Doc

Years ago the Italians and Japanese were the champions of "duplication", now its becoming the Chinese.

On 3/3/2018 at 3:18 PM, LukeJ said:

Oh those new MineFabs are great you can pick up a grain 20ft deep in solid iron it will Fab up all kinds of sounds.

The GFX7000 brought to you by MineFab we Fabricate any sound at any depth guaranteed or your Yen back!

Hahaha I cant believe they try to pass this off. Sad part is someone out there probably has bought is lol. Who knows maybe it works better than the GPZ haha. If I was rich I'd buy one just to see for my entertainment.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, dusty_nolan said:

Oh those new MineFabs are great you can pick up a grain 20ft deep in solid iron it will Fab up all kinds of sounds.

The GFX7000 brought to you by MineFab we Fabricate any sound at any depth guaranteed or your Yen back!

Hahaha I cant believe they try to pass this off. Sad part is someone out there probably has bought is lol. Who knows maybe it works better than the GPZ haha. If I was rich I'd buy one just to see for my entertainment.

It's most likely if you're lucky no more then a bottom end Bounty Hunter on the inside.

• Haha 1