Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ssweat

Equinox 800 a few thoughts from my first 24 hours

Granted I only got to use about 4-5 of those to hunt here are some thoughts on the detector so far.

Edited by ssweat
broken link
  • Like 1

Man I sure opened a can of worms with this video lol some extreme minelab fans, paid sponsors, or dealers or whoever sure jumped my case for a statement in this video that was simply my opinion. I stated in the video that the Equinox will definitely not replace the Etrac or CTX, I own a CTX and personally dont see the the variety of tools it has to offer, at least yet.. so the comment was made innocently but they turned it into a lynching pretty much.. Maybe its all the anger they built up waiting months to get theirs I dont know but I was in no way trying to critique the Nox, i love it so far and Im sure after I learn all it has to offer it will be in  the top of my collection.

Just wanted to clarify this was simply my opinions on it, I never force my opinion on people you take it or leave it, but I try to be honest , sometimes too honest. Bill knows my personality and even cracked a joke about how critical I am at times and to make sure to give it a chance. In all honesty I couldnt find any flaws in the machine. The video was meant to more to show how pleased I was but a few turned it into me attacking it or minelab... I am a very unbiased person.

I am hoping to provide a better opinion shortly was just trying to get some info out there quickly for those waiting

Currently I feel I got every bit of value out of my money, its a great machine and I already know it will be a keeper for me... CTX will be taking a vacation for now lol

• Like 2

Not surprised everyone's pent-up expectations for this wildly anticipated machine would crash when you said that. It's kind of funny. I'm sure you didn't take it too seriously. Can't you just imagine all the whacky stuff that's gonna fly back and forth when everyone starts messing with theirs? Oooh boy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FlakMagnet said:

Not surprised everyone's pent-up expectations for this wildly anticipated machine would crash when you said that. It's kind of funny. I'm sure you didn't take it too seriously. Can't you just imagine all the whacky stuff that's gonna fly back and forth when everyone starts messing with theirs? Oooh boy.

lol no doubt, ill be ok.. I just cant believe all the negativity out there in all forums im in... and I cant slap them from my desktop :P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nope not gonna replace the CTX and was not intended to... I am enjoying the videos and please feel free to state your opinion here at Nugget Shooter good or bad and if an early opinion changes after you gain experience which is often the case (good or bad) :old:

• Like 3

Im telling you its not easy making these videos maybe I should just stop and let them wait, while I enjoy learning mine  :P lol j/k

• Like 1

Nooooooooooooo.......... I don't have one yet, you folks having the first round are obligated to share..... :ROFL:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Way to back him Bill! Thats pretty cool.

• Like 3