Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nugget Shooter

Equinox has shipped to Nugget Shooter

Hi Everyone, well it is finally show time and my first allotment of Equinox have shipped and will be here Saturday,  You folks that have prepaid are taken care of first and after that I will have them in stock at all times if available. I will contact you as yours becomes available and there will now be a continuous flow coming in over the next few weeks, so if you didn't make the first round it will not be long. I will contact the folks in the order I took prepay orders and have contacted those that made the first small allotment list. MORE WILL BE HERE SOON!  Still taking prepay orders if you want to be one of the first to snag one from the first several shipments.

• Like 1

They are simply trying to be fair because there are so many orders, yous will be in the next round and will be here very soon. I would have loved to get more, but they send the same to everyone until caught up. You will have yours sooner than you think I expect and you still will be taken care of before any of us have them on the shelves or own one. We are restricted from even getting a demo until all you folks get yours, so I will be last.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

seems like dealers should get first dibs so they know how to help the customers....

fred

• Like 4

I agree, but boy would that start a S#@& storm when customers have prepaid :knight-horse:it will not take as long as folks think, with the Gold Monster 1000 after the first allotment they were coming into Minelab weekly and all prepay customers had their detector within 3 weeks for me and it was a bunch of them.....

Thanks, for the update, Bill.  I was just getting a little concerned with all the crap I've been reading on FB (a bad habit I know).  We are leaving Florida on April 1st.  After that, we won't have an address to send ours to.  RV life...gotta love it.

OK, but it will be in your hands when I get my next batch and well before even March 1st, I will keep everyone updated as things progress and I know it sux missing the first round. Minelab is doing the best they can and with such a good reputation for having the best detectors when they make a new model this is always how they handle it and the exact reason they contact up and allow prepay orders for those wanting one ASAP after release. No dealers have any on the shelf yet and will not until all prepay back orders are filled :Just_Cuz_06:

• Like 3

Great detector folks I was fortunate to get first round , can confirm its worth the wait. Someone just did a video of it hitting a gold chain easily in salt water, Excalibur and CTX couldnt hit it.. I have all 3 of those now  lol so that was bitter sweet to watch. Im seeing more and more people get them now. so it appears they are catching up a bit.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

OK Bill, I just got a  Kodiak 700 so I can get back in there where you guys go  and now I see this equinox,  lol This looks like just what the doctor ordered

Edited by River Styx

Thanks for getting ahold of me and welcome back.....

Hey Styx, haven't heard from you in a while, still got the gold grill?

Old Tom