Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nugget Shooter

Equinox UPDATE

EQUINOX IS READY TO SHIP. MINELAB WILL PUBLISH A PRODUCT NOTICE ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 2 WITH MORE DETAILS.

• Thanks 1

Jeez Bill, I really don't even want one (right now,) but I'm still excited:yesss:... Coop

Edited by Cooper
changed am to I'm
  • Haha 2

WOW , just read the manual....very interesting.

8 hours ago, azdigger said:

WOW , just read the manual....very interesting.

Ditto....

After reading the manual and rereading it, just curious, there is a lot I like about it, and I hope it can live up to things mentioned, and a few things I'm uncertain about.  Look forward to actual reviews from our members here.  Coop.

• Like 2

Here are my first thoughts... in short I love it so far, and Bill knows Im a tough customer lol I own pretty much all of the top of the line VLF detectors. Spent most of my day experimenting with target ID numbers so didnt get to the fun stuff until it got dark but will surely be out again tomorrow to share what i can with you all. Thanks so much Bill for helping me be one of the first in the world to receive one, Im very fortunate as many are still waiting. i feel the pain so hoping to share lots with everyone waiting to help ease the pain. :) 

Thanks Sheldon, but you had the first prepay on my list within hours after we were able to offer this option. I too want them in everyone's hands as I don't get a demo for the shop till then :idunno:

• Like 1