Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
azdigger

Off for trout

Going to try to get a little relax in an d going trout fishin in the morning.

Will report if I do anything.

Good luck. . .   I loved trolling for trout when had a boat. . .

Went to Willow Beach for the Friday trout stocking...WHAT A JOKE.......seemed that they released very few fish and the fish took off for parts unknown...I got 2 that was about 6 inches and 1 that was 14 inches.....Will not waste my time going there again. Used to be a agood place to fish , when they released the trout even the Commorants was there....today there  was one bird and it flew on by.....Sorry for the rant , but it was a waste of time....

Will fish at South Cove by Meadview , going after Stripers and Bass.

Know that , just looking for a fishing fix.........going to try stripers soon at South Cove and behind Davis Dam.

Digger get a sit on top kayak and go fishing ... you won't look back! And that's a promise! It will also solve your walking problem. I am really torn between gold and kayak fishing this time of year. Gold usually wins out this time of year but in another month or so ... well ... gold will take a second seat for the summer until fall hits again! Oh ... wait a minute ... Fall is a great time to go fishing! :old: OK ... gold for 6 months and fishing for 6 months ... that works! :4chsmu1:

• Like 1

Due to my problems with open ulcers on my foot, not allowed to get it in the lake...I got a little pond prowler boat that I am just waiting to go out in.....got a 5hp motor for it plus my trolling motor. I can launch it from the trailer and never get the tires wet.....

• Like 1