Nugget Shooter Forums
Rod

Saturday Nugget Scrapping

A good friend and I explored a few new areas yesterday and sweet talked some nuggets out of the ground :black_knight_standing: Is this the part where we break our arms patting ourselves on the back for the arduous hike :rolleyes:? We actually found more than the pic shows but we're not telling :shhhhh:  Think we'll spend a few days on a return trip next week and clean it up :head:  Another X on the old map :yesss: Maybe this will inspire someone out there :)

tw.jpg

• Like 6

You can't inspire anyone if you don't show it.  Appreciate what you did show though, are you afraid that someone will steal some from the picture?   :89:

Old Tom

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Nice but I'd be more inspired if you emailed me the cords before next week :4chsmu1: Mike C...:200:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Old Tom said:

You can't inspire anyone if you don't show it.  Appreciate what you did show though, are you afraid that someone will steal some from the picture?   :89:

Old Tom

Nah Tom, just being a tease :inocent:

6 minutes ago, Mike C... said:

Nice but I'd be more inspired if you emailed me the cords before next week :4chsmu1: Mike C...:200:

Check your inbox Mike, if the email has not arrived yet, be patient. I'm sure its just some technical problem with AOL :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ya I was out scrapping yesterday as well but was only rewarded with Uno Dink :idunno:But its better than Uno Skunk :head: Mike C...:200:

• Like 2

Nice nugs! Glad you found a good spot. Try a bigger camera, so the pic is bigger :)

My inspiration was squashed today by a big ugly skunk! Makes you appreciate the gold more though.

Tom H.