Nugget Shooter Forums
jjbond

GPZ7000 vs GPX-5000 Video, New Upload

6 minutes ago, Mike C... said:

Good Vid-Long live the 5000 :head: thanks for the Vid :thumbsupanimMike C...:200:

You're welcome.... and I agree... I loved the 5000's I've owned, especially when teamed up with the Evo coils, even my 4500 was awesome.... the 7000 to me is a forced love, like having to take in evil stepkids.... I only got the 7 cus I got a screaming deal on it, to do it again, I'd have stayed with the 5000. The 5000 RULES!!!!!!!! Sadly mine is gone, the only saving grace is that I know the new owner is a member of this board and it has a great home.

Edited by jjbond

Just watching it now, was at work earlier... SHEESH, this video really make regret selling my 5k and Evo.... Now truth be told, there was gold in Rye Patch that my 7 heard but 5 did not (spongy/wire) so it's all about the target I reckon.... just goes to show how awesome the 5 and Evo combo is, it's a killer.... found me nice big gold in Gold Basin that's for sure.

Edited by jjbond

2 hours ago, jjbond said:

Just watching it now, was at work earlier... SHEESH, this video really make regret selling my 5k and Evo.... Now truth be told, there was gold in Rye Patch that my 7 heard but 5 did not (spongy/wire) so it's all about the target I reckon.... just goes to show how awesome the 5 and Evo combo is, it's a killer.... found me nice big gold in Gold Basin that's for sure.

In the Vid it seemed to me that the 5 was hitting harder on the targets:4chsmu1:I have a 5k and a NF 12 rnd evo -its a  very good combo when I get over the gold :head: As far as the wire gold goes I have the 2300 a goldmonster and a GMT -so I would say I have that covered :arrowheadsmiley: Mike C...:200:

Edited by Mike C...

Yea, not to reopen the 5 vs 7 debate but my 5 seemed to be very clear and bright on a target first swing vs the 7 almost having to require you to massage in the target.

Edited by jjbond