Nugget Shooter Forums
homefire

2017 Christmas Yum !

Penguins and Short Ribs pending coals to fire up.    Experimental Penguin Stuffage..   Croutons, Rice, Peanuts and Almonds , Bacon and Onion.

Roasted Diced Tators and Undetermined Veg.  Probably Broccoli Substance Stuff.  Dinner Roles and  PIE!!!!   LEMON MERINGUE PIE!  

2017ChristmasYum.jpg

2017ChristmasYum2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Ooooohhhh maaaaaaaaaan.... I've been up since 0300 and am staaaaaaaaarving... please don't post pics of it cooked, this is bad enough. (JK) :D

Edited by jjbond

1 hour ago, ArcticDave said:

Beats the bowl of leftover chili I had for Christmas! 

.... which beats the dried up Denny's turkey dinner I had with SCREEEEEEEAMING out of control feral kids running all over the place around my table, yelling and screaming while their missing teeth bottom feeding parents had their beaks stuck in their phones, texting each other no doubt... ho ho ho... glad that holiday is over... sheesh.

Thanksgiving is so much better, Cracker Barrel is open and their turkey dinner is INCREDIBLE!!! YUUUUM.

Jen

Can't remember the Last time I Dinned out.  2005?   06??   I know it was with my Dad and not my Idea.    Eaaaa 

Yea, that didn't turn out as expected.  I didn't have the coal going quite hot enough and it took way to long.  Those ribs went tough on me.  Like Gnawing on a Old Dog Bone.  Even the dogs had a issue with em.  LOL  

We don't eat out much either. I tried to make up for a lackluster Christmas supper by grilling a couple of decent looking NY strips. Dang thing went tough on me too. It had a pretty good flavor, but the boot-like consistency left something to be desired.  :grr01: