Nugget Shooter Forums
Uncle Ron

Weaver Mining Dist. New Claims

Yo All...I just saw on FB that WMD has a bunch of new claims ... Anyone know anything about it?  Cheers, Unc

Guess you are gonna have to figure that out Mike.... I just offered a way to try and contact them :idunno:

• Thanks 1

Yep nothing for a while there, but one can try to message through FaceBook them I guess, not sure what else ya can do.

Not showing up on the LR2000.

Just the four claims they have had for years and the eight Sierra Hotel claims they made a year ago.

• Like 1

I checked the County Recorder too. Nothing there.

Must be fake news. :4chsmu1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks Clay, I sent them a message on FB and let's see if they reply. Not much activity for a couple years there...

• Like 2

MikeC I've been a member of their club for years but in the last few years. I dropped out doing other things.They had some great claims in the Rich Hill area. If you contact Dan, I think you know who I mean, I think you will get the answers you need. AzNuggetBob

Is there a 'bottom' to this topic?  Over the years I had stopped by a couple of different offices and 'joined' for 3 day passes and now everything is an 'I don't know.'

Let's have someone get the latest and post it up for the rest of us to know for sure.

1. Is there still a membership?

2. Are there current claims someone can go to?

3. Is there a way to get temporary access as I did in the past?

4. Are the old claims now 'claimable' for another group?

Mitchel

I do know some of the older claims are now claimed by others ... especially those heading up the hill toward Miller's Windmill and the old tank on top of the hill before heading down to the windmill. New claim markers and signs all over the place. You can't miss those signs ... they are well posted. As far as the club next time I spend time in Congress ... maybe between Christmas and New Years I will try to remember to check them out and post what I find.