Nugget Shooter Forums
RPM222

Anaconda mining

.06 cents per share, so a penny stock company.  That is a red flag. 

Definitely a good video to make me think I'd be going into a good company.

I find it hard to invest in the small miners. If you want to be in gold on the stock market be in the symbol 'GLD'.

This new member has posted the same thing in at least four forums. Kinda "spammy" in my opinion. :Just_Cuz_06:

• Like 1

What I was getting at with the 6 cent comment is these small Penny Stocks can be manipulated by the average person if they generate enough interest amongst a small group of people.  If he buys it, generates interest through false stories, the price goes up by a few cents, he sells his and pockets the money.  This is of course illegal, but very difficult to prove.  When it is investigated and prosecuted, the guys responsible tend to end up in prison with a restriction from the internet when released. 

Edited by chrisski

5 hours ago, Terry Soloman said:

This new member has posted the same thing in at least four forums. Kinda "spammy" in my opinion. :Just_Cuz_06:

While it is a possiblity, I have ran this member's user's name, email address and IP number through several resources we use to detect a possible spammer and nothing came up to show/flagging this member as a spammer on this forum or any other forum or blog, so as far as I'm concerned this member is not a spammer as of yet.

That being said nothing posted in this topic meets the definition of spam, just a link to a video where nothing is being sold that I can see and no rules of this forum has been violated.

• Like 1

My apologies.  This is my paranoia of penny stocks showing.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, chrisski said:

This is my paranoia of penny stocks showing.

As a regular investor ... mostly a trader as I usually don't keep anything more than about 30 days ... penny stocks just aren't worth my time. I'm sure if one has patience and a lot of time one could stumble across the next Amazon or Facebook ... I'm just not that patient!

17 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

While it is a possiblity, I have ran this member's user's name, email address and IP number through several resources we use to detect a possible spammer and nothing came up to show/flagging this member as a spammer on this forum or any other forum or blog, so as far as I'm concerned this member is not a spammer as of yet.

That being said nothing posted in this topic meets the definition of spam, just a link to a video where nothing is being sold that I can see and no rules of this forum has been violated.

My apologies for jumping the gun, just looks like a "hit and run" when you see the same "First" post in several forums. 

• Like 1

I'm not a spammer, I'm just a guy who came across a very interesting video and I just wanted to share it, that's it. Keep cool and have a good day guys !

• Like 3

On 12/7/2017 at 8:05 PM, Mike Furness said:

I find it hard to invest in the small miners. If you want to be in gold on the stock market be in the symbol 'GLD'.

Would any of you guys invest in the mining operations of the ones shown on "Gold Rush"?

On 12/12/2017 at 2:14 PM, RPM222 said:

I'm not a spammer, I'm just a guy who came across a very interesting video and I just wanted to share it, that's it. Keep cool and have a good day guys !

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing the video, I enjoyed seeing it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morlock said:

Would any of you guys invest in the mining operations of the ones shown on "Gold Rush"?

I would not automatically discount it, and I certainly would not bet the farm on it.  If I were to invest, I would want to be hands on and see their real plan.  With all the drama involved in taping, I would be very reluctant to put money into just the gold out of the ground but would need to include a share from whatever discovery pays them and other advertising rights.  Probably not a workable agreement with any of the actors.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morlock said:

Morlock ... Straight out NO! Too much Drama and too many fingers in a smallish pie. I would sooner invest perhaps in the Discovery Channel but not the crews of 'Gold Rush'! I am an equity options trader and am relatively successful doing it ... so far it has supported my retirement anyway! :D Gold is a commodity that requires a bit more understanding to be success at trading it than just investing in a TV show or worse an individual crew within that show! 

16 hours ago, Mike Furness said:

Morlock ... Straight out NO! Too much Drama and too many fingers in a smallish pie. I would sooner invest perhaps in the Discovery Channel but not the crews of 'Gold Rush'! I am an equity options trader and am relatively successful doing it ... so far it has supported my retirement anyway! :D Gold is a commodity that requires a bit more understanding to be success at trading it than just investing in a TV show or worse an individual crew within that show! 

You are right, there seems to be a new gold rush in the forming. With the tv show and the trends on the internet. I believe we should see a rising price in gold sooner than later. When I see that bitcoin gets to 17000USD I believe gold will gets his share of hype.That being said, The best way I found to make money on the gold rush  would be on junior stock because all the big ones can make gain but I  doubt they will make a double or triple... or even more. I am looking at quite a few right now,  ANX, AGB, GWA, CJC  but the  one that touched me was ANX because they seems to be hard working and  have a heart. Everything I found on them was good and I was surprise  how their employees seems to be well treated. I thing investment should be a lot more than $$. Every time I invest I  have the feeling of voting with my money. It's like a reality show. If  I get any other info I can tell it here to let you know because I  think it's start good discussion. If any of you find other good  company, I'm always keen to learn about them. As far as investing, I  thing that no one should be investing base on forum info... The best  it can do is help people notice unseen stock and held do your Due  dilligence.

Thanks

RPM222

Edited by RPM222

Just read a book on S&P index funds.  They have beaten over time (35 years)  95% if all investments.  It won't be a ten bagger in a year, but if you're in it in the long haul, nothing will out  perform them.  Of that 95%, all those are mutual funds that were still around.  There were many times as many mutual funds that folded in that time, so that 95% is actually closer to 100%.

Very boring though, buying and holding.  Won't ever be able to participate in a hot new stock conversation sitting around the clubhouse.

Gold has some real value, somewhere around 50% jewelry, 10 -30% commercial uses, and the rest is speculation.  BitCoin however, I have no idea what it is backed by.  To me it's pure speculation.  I see articles saying that 30% of BitCoins have been corrupted and lost forever.  I don't tie anything into bitcoin until I can figure what real value it has.  I don't deny that valuation of 17 times this year is great, but to me it's a heard of sheep growing bigger and bigger that will fall off a cliff.  I am tempted to join the herd of sheep, but I would have to time it so I don't jump off the cliff.  I'm a big believer that timing the market is a losing game in the long run.

21 hours ago, RPM222 said:

I thing investment should be a lot more than $$. Every time I invest I  have the feeling of voting with my money.

not picking on you directly RPM222 ... Just for the record ... investing or trading and there is a big difference between the two ... is, has and will always be about money. 'Feeling" has nothing to do with sound investing/trading ... and especially when it comes to trading. Investing ... long term hold ... and trading ... short term in and out ... is based on facts and charts. This is definitely a 'follow the trend' or 'the trend is your friend' endeavor! Investing/trading any other way is opening a door to the poor house ...  at least when it comes to equities(stocks if you will), bonds, options and commodities. Buying a house as an investment is all about feeling for example.

On 12/14/2017 at 8:44 AM, Mike Furness said:

not picking on you directly RPM222 ... Just for the record ... investing or trading and there is a big difference between the two ... is, has and will always be about money. 'Feeling" has nothing to do with sound investing/trading ... and especially when it comes to trading. Investing ... long term hold ... and trading ... short term in and out ... is based on facts and charts. This is definitely a 'follow the trend' or 'the trend is your friend' endeavor! Investing/trading any other way is opening a door to the poor house ...  at least when it comes to equities(stocks if you will), bonds, options and commodities. Buying a house as an investment is all about feeling for example.

Completely agree. I've made a few bucks (dividend and trading) with gold stocks, but am far from an expert. Still hold some lower priced gold stocks like MUX (McEwen Mining, Inc.). Bought very low so unless it tanks completely I'm going to sit on it for a little longer.