Nugget Shooter Forums
RPM222

Anaconda mining

.06 cents per share, so a penny stock company.  That is a red flag. 

Definitely a good video to make me think I'd be going into a good company.

I find it hard to invest in the small miners. If you want to be in gold on the stock market be in the symbol 'GLD'.

This new member has posted the same thing in at least four forums. Kinda "spammy" in my opinion. :Just_Cuz_06:

• Like 1

What I was getting at with the 6 cent comment is these small Penny Stocks can be manipulated by the average person if they generate enough interest amongst a small group of people.  If he buys it, generates interest through false stories, the price goes up by a few cents, he sells his and pockets the money.  This is of course illegal, but very difficult to prove.  When it is investigated and prosecuted, the guys responsible tend to end up in prison with a restriction from the internet when released. 

Edited by chrisski

5 hours ago, Terry Soloman said:

This new member has posted the same thing in at least four forums. Kinda "spammy" in my opinion. :Just_Cuz_06:

While it is a possiblity, I have ran this member's user's name, email address and IP number through several resources we use to detect a possible spammer and nothing came up to show/flagging this member as a spammer on this forum or any other forum or blog, so as far as I'm concerned this member is not a spammer as of yet.

That being said nothing posted in this topic meets the definition of spam, just a link to a video where nothing is being sold that I can see and no rules of this forum has been violated.

• Like 1

My apologies.  This is my paranoia of penny stocks showing.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, chrisski said:

This is my paranoia of penny stocks showing.

As a regular investor ... mostly a trader as I usually don't keep anything more than about 30 days ... penny stocks just aren't worth my time. I'm sure if one has patience and a lot of time one could stumble across the next Amazon or Facebook ... I'm just not that patient!

17 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

While it is a possiblity, I have ran this member's user's name, email address and IP number through several resources we use to detect a possible spammer and nothing came up to show/flagging this member as a spammer on this forum or any other forum or blog, so as far as I'm concerned this member is not a spammer as of yet.

That being said nothing posted in this topic meets the definition of spam, just a link to a video where nothing is being sold that I can see and no rules of this forum has been violated.

My apologies for jumping the gun, just looks like a "hit and run" when you see the same "First" post in several forums. 

• Like 1