Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bill Southern

TEE SHIRTS

I prefer Logo Number  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo do you like best?

Just looking for a little input on the logo being designed which will also end up on tee shirts.... there are 3 versions I am still working on and making revisions, but lets see what you all think... Please vote in the poll

(1)

1339211-1336793-40215327a88a66119_Logo-0

(2)

1339211-1336793-4021533cfe791b866_Logo-0

(3)

1339211-1336793-402009297ebf2c31a_Logo-0

I like 3rd one myself and may get rit of star on the hat and move the guy a little to the left, suggestions welcome....

• Like 2

My only suggestion would have to do with the color of the shirt...    No black, red, yellow, or orange.... Please.  :4chsmu1:

Grey is my preferred NuggetShooting color.   :cowboypistol:

Thanks

Luke  :D

Edited by LukeJ
deleted an extra word
  • Like 3

The 3rd one would be good without the star.

I too agree on grey as a color .

Any way you can post the 2nd pix sporting a black hat..?

Don't ask me why, but the 3rd one reminds me of Bo Diddley holding a detector instead of a cigar box guitar.. :89: :idunno:
In other words, the 2nd hat reminds me more of what a detectorist would wear over the 3rd..
I just need to see how it looks with no contrast first..

Swamp

• Haha 1

I have never seen anyone out in the goldfields, swinging a detector "wearing a cowboy hat"????!!!!  What's up with that??? They "may be"??? wearing a summer-floppy hat, but a cowboy hat?????  sort of looks like a Leonard B Johnson(a prior president of the 50's???) cowboy hat..........  How about a better looking "BALL CAP" ( which most everyone wears),...........  except Tom, who has that red-Christmas-pullover-thingey".  And I like the grey color shirt with the black and red lettering.  Gary

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not the backside of a hunter, use Ballcap, and move away from the letters, grey shirt or camo.

AzNuggetBob

Edited by AzNuggetBob
  • Like 1

Yep agree on cap and artist is changing the hat to ball cap and moving detectorist more to left to show N better, thanks for your input.

• Like 3

I kind of liked the original one with the double barrel shot gun....

Tom H.

I voted for number 3 myself. Looks good Bill.

I opted for the first one because of the ball cap. You guys have already addressed that I see. And the shirt color ... Grey works for me, even a medium tan or camo would work but no bright colors ... not looking to stick out in the desert!

• Like 1

Well if there's still choices and things can be modified....

The ball cap with headphones could be an idea?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

While I like number three, change the hat. It looks like a sombrero and frankly.. it's putting me asleep.

• Haha 2

Ball cap and ear phones, move to the left, and a nugget under the coil (or in front of) with some radiating glow lines.  

Old Tom

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Old Tom said:

Ball cap and ear phones, move to the left, and a nugget under the coil (or in front of) with some radiating glow lines.  

Old Tom

"Yea", I know darn well that you stress using headphones Bill, ...and I don't swing my detector without them.  It would be kind of Cool to also have a yellow nugget down by the coil somewhere.  Gary

• Thanks 1

I don't really care what the logo on the shirt ends up looking like but I also like light gray....BUT I want a real one ounce nugget under the coil on my shirt!!! :brows: :yesss:

• Haha 1

Some gray/tan color in the shirt and hat would be cool.  #1 looks like a hard hat rather than a ball cap... IMO .. So cowboy/geologist hat would do for me.  Actually... I'd still buy/wear either of them. :thumbsupanim

Re color, definitely light tan or white ... I never wear anything but white when detecting ever! ... Regular ball cap ... Agree move to left ... To risk being blunt, as someone who has been in the business of such designs for many years, I'm honestly not crazy about the whole design ... Too much going on, too many "moving" parts ... The NS treatment doesn't work for me ...  I've always designed logos that are solid, simple and sell the concept ... Your original shot gun design, with a few upgrades, was really good ... I would suggest the double barrel with Nuggetshooter underneath all done in grayscale ... simple, to the point, dramatic and sells the idea of hunting nuggets and much $impler to produce.  Just my opinion... Cheers, Unc

Edited by Uncle Ron

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:36 AM, LukeJ said:

Well if there's still choices and things can be modified....

The ball cap with headphones could be an idea?

Too late to get a Bunk's pick over the left shoulder?   :D

Yep, final draft is this one, have been working hard on an original one and finally got it. Tried with headphones, pick, etc. but was just too much going on with all that and I am really liking this one. With headphones looked like Princess Laya from Star Wars  :ROFL:

1339211-1336793-402009294b33ff291_Logo-0

• Like 6

Looks good Bill ... How long before you have them in stock?

• Like 1