Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bill Southern

WOW, Nazi Gold

Me thinks something is not right in that video, if that box had been down in that hole for close to 75 years wouldn't the metal latch be at least a little bit rusty and the wood in itself looks like it was bought from the lumber yard yesterday??

That being said now onto the "gold" bars, first off it doesn't look like real gold to me and the stampings look amatuerist to me at best especially if you compare it to known Nazi gold bar markings!

Here's a photo of a genuine Nazi gold bar, so what do ya'll think? 

No automatic alt text available.

This is totally bogus. those guys don't even come close to making it seem real.  The lock is hardware new and the excelsior that is sticking out of the chest is still as fresh as the stuff inside, etc. etc. :nutty:

Old Tom

Yep, didn't even try to make it Realistic,   eaa?   No Rust.  No Mold  on those Fresh Wood shaving, NADA !

The brand new rope handles are also a dead giveaway. It's fun to dream though! Great Vid Bill! :thumbsupanim

You guys are just no fun at all, good one on the ropes, that was the first thing i noticed.... :ROFL:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

must have had that box stored in a climate controlled room LOL the ropes look new and modern hard ware on the box no way which bank in Germany did they rob