Nugget Shooter Forums
Grumpy dog

scatterguns

here is 5 different  types of shotguns for sale     from the top    Mossberg 12 gauge  bone stock    Mossberg  12 gauge with many additional add on parts, Century Arms  12 gauge  lever action , bottom left    Bond arms  410 gauge or 45 long colt , and a Taurus Judge  410 gauge or 45 long colt   Sun City area 

DSCF1087.jpg

• Like 1

the century arms lever action  12 gauge 2 3/4 shell  i got from J&G sales in prescott    they are asking $325 for it now     plus the taxes man    I am only looking for $ 300   A savings of40 or 50 dollars  

How much for the street girls sign, I reckon if I hung it on my RV door it would pay for itself quick enough...hahahaha just kidding.. couldn't resist. :arrowheadsmiley:

To be serious, how much for the pistol grip Moss?

Edited by jjbond

6 hours ago, jjbond said:

How much for the street girls sign, I reckon if I hung it on my RV door it would pay for itself quick enough...hahahaha just kidding.. couldn't resist. :arrowheadsmiley:

Jen, if he doesn't sell you the sign, it can be found online, it could even pay for the Mossberg in the long run!! :ROFL:

https://www.google.com/search?q="Street+girls+bringing+sailors+into+hotel+must+pay+for+room+in+advance.&oq="Street+girls+bringing+sailors+into+hotel+must+pay+for+room+in+advance.&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Like 1

oh man thats funny   I got it at  a gun show at the coliseum10 or 15 years ago 

On October 13, 2017 at 11:02 PM, jjbond said:

i paid $300 for the moss burg     and then added  the folding stock   and the $50 dollar flashlight   and  carrying strap      i have $450 in  it but would sell it all for $375