Nugget Shooter Forums
Rebel73153

My DIY Miller Table

Put this together the other day. Use a Rubbermaid laminated shelf for the base and 1"x4"'s for the rest. Installed an e-bay chalkboard on base and left enough room above it for the water to smooth out after leaving the header box. I am using a 400 gph bilge pump to run it. I have a 1/2" ball valve installed in line on the pump water line. The thing works fantastic for recovering even micro gold. I put a hole in the top edge of the chalkboard and base and have a gold vile i screw in to it to brush the finished product in to so i wind up with nice clean gold in the vile.

IM002822.JPG

IM002823.JPG

IM002824.JPG

• Thanks 1

Very very nice , I have a store bought one , works great but  yours is cool looking

Thanks Rick. They do a really good job of catching that really Fine gold.

Hey Rebel ..... great job.  I build most of my own prospecting tools and the miller table gets lots of use!  I always save my black sand concentrates for the table.  I'm sure building this will give you hours of fun and satisfaction!  Congrats!

• Like 1

Thanks Malo. Yea, i build all i can, like this and the gas crack vac, and hand suction dredge. It is fun and saves me Lots of money. And They Work. :D

No slits?   Does it just migrate the gold to the top I guess ?