Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dbado1

No more NFL

I agree they have the complete right to act as they please. I served 4 years in the Air Force to help protect that right. They don't have the right to do so on the job, unless their employer is OK with it, which in this case they are. But, and it's a big but, we, as the corporation's customers, have the right o complain about it, and to stop being their customers. Not a big deal. Most of us on here have made that decision. We'll see if we all have the determination to follow through. As for Trump...he has the right o his own opinion on the subject, and stated it. If they don't like it....tough! They used their celebrity to boost the impact of their actions. Trump did the same.

Jim

Edited by Idaho Jim
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2017 at 1:44 PM, Morlock said:

The problem isn't the protesting. It's the fact we have a racist, white supremacist jackass in the white house who thinks himself a president. This jackass has defended the right to protest many times in the past. The only reason he brought the protests up on Friday night was because he was at a rally in Alabama (which is a football crazy state) and needed to rally the other white supremacists to make him feel better about himself.

In case you don't realize it, the RACISTS are the ones who initiated this debacle.... Kapernick and the "Black Lives Matter" crew are only protesting the shooting of BLACK street thugs...not white, not hispanic,  not asian....and in 99% of the cases where they are protesting, the police appear (IMNSHO) fully justified....

15 hours ago, Morlock said:

Does that include ALL Americans or just white Americans?

This is the second time I've seen you refer to the president as "racist/white supremacist".....please cite some examples to back up your claims....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morlock said:

I've always thought each individual is a product of their environment. Part of that comes from your genetic makeup from your parents. The other part comes from your life experiences as you grow up from being a tiny tot until you reach adulthood and beyond. I was born in St Louis but raised in Ferguson, Missouri. Yes, that Ferguson. I grew up with many friends, white and black. Even had an old Japanese neighbor I used to play badminton with in the backyard.

After I graduated from high school, I worked for a chemical company for a number of years. Among my co-workers were whites,  blacks, indians, and mexicans and one pakastani.

I learned a great deal about life in other countries from some of my co-workers and why they came here.

Everything about the white house jackass, past and present actions points to him being a racist demagogue. Nothing more. Nothing less.

LukeJ's video above expresses my sentiments exactly. I'm done with this topic and am looking forward to a weekend of NFL football.

You must be seeing a Different President. Perhaps the Fraudulent One ?   I've NEVER seen anything even resembling a Racist action from President Trump. 

• Like 2

On 9/26/2017 at 5:15 PM, fredmason said:

absolutely , my friend...and you know I have to spit on the fire every so often...

fred

Yes I do Fred ... and I would be disappointed if you didn't! BTW ... Max is still wondering why he doesn't get a hot breakfast from me! I try to tell him that only 'Uncle' Fred does that! LOL!

• Like 1