Nugget Shooter Forums

Bill ... You sure that isn't a picture of you from another lifetime? The facial features and especially the eyes on your avatar and the photo look very similar on my computer. :old:

• Like 1

Image result for az OLD placer MINer PICtURESHeres a pic of Bill after he dug his 40 percent deeper hole with his 10 k  deeper beeper only to find a rusy old can-keep going -youll get there :4chsmu1: Mike C...:200:

• Haha 2

That looks like the fire station at lynx creek.

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 5:22 PM, Mike Furness said:

Bill ... You sure that isn't a picture of you from another lifetime? The facial features and especially the eyes on your avatar and the photo look very similar on my computer. :old:

"Dang Mike," you and I see the same thing!!  The old miner in that photo even has that "defiant-posture" just like Bill.  The only difference that I can see is different styles of hats, and Bill has a sunburn. :ROFL: 

• Like 1

I second that.  That was my first thought when I saw it.  Maybe a little meaner looking version of Bill.  "Wild Bill".  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yep we are a couple of handsome old devils eh? :4chsmu1:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dang Bill ... I knew that compliment would go straight to your head! :idunno::ROFL:

• Haha 1

I think we all need to find one of those old prospecting pictures that looks like us.  I'd use that for my avatar. 

Edited by Andyy
  • Thanks 1