Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
azdigger

Nugget Shooter Shirt

14 minutes ago, adam said:

Yes - you did miss that part  :idunno:

Well, THANKS for bringing me "ABREAST"-of the times.  Guess I'll take a raincheck on the Update.

• Hmmmmmm 1

Dragging up an old idea ... did the shirts die on the vine?

Not really but sort of, I have to get firm prices then offer them for sale (pre-pay) then have them made and shipped. Have to have 20 for a run and have never seen 20 replies from folks wanting them....

I would take at least a couple if you had them ... ideally for me a light grey or light brown (tan or khaki) preferred to match the NS hat I have ... with a breast pocket logo. May I suggest one more post from you offering the shirts? I bet you would have more than 20 pre-orders. And since we are about to enter into the next new desert prospecting season they would be just in time for the Fall by the time you got them made up and received. just a thought.

• Like 1

I too want one , tan or khaki  2XL , got to match my hat too.  Would love the pocket if possible.

See.... Like last time just a few folks and to get any type deal I have to order 20.

you might consider putting a PRE order page up and see if it works...……….

Bill ... Can I post a pre-order page ... lets see what happens.

• Like 1

Sure Mike.... and i will find the quote I got for prices.

OK long sleeve with pocket, likely 20.00

Long sleeve no pocket 18.00

Short sleeve pocket 16.50

Short Sleeve no pocket 15.00

This is based on estimate I got last year and will make sure it hasn't changed. These are from a local maker and not cheap online shirts, this logo will be on left breast or pocket...

bafafa393c_Logo-01.jpg

• Like 1

OK ... Once you have confirmed the last prices I will start a new thread for pre-orders. My preference would be to have the pocket Tees(short sleeve) ... but to simplify it may be best to offer the short sleeve no pocket. What do you think Bill?  

• Like 1

I am waiting on hats and when I pick them up next week I will find out, I think if Creations in Thread has no issues we will offer long and short with or without pocket. I think they will mix an order since they are just adding the logo....

• Like 2

I will get a short sleeve.. But, can you change it so the logo guy is using his left arm to swing with?  Im a lefty :4chsmu1:

Tom H.

• Like 1
  • Hmmmmmm 1