Nugget Shooter Forums
ArcticDave

Dave's got $4 in his wallet sale!

In preparation for the cooler season rapidly approaching. I have a few pieces of equipment I can no longer really use. Due to some health problems digging is just too painful nowadays. 

#1) $550.00 obo  virtually brand new Keene 140s drywasher with craftsman blower. Yes, this is the one with the vibrating hopper. It works awesome. Complete set up, hose, clamps, etc... Just add gas and shovel to your hearts content.  

#2) $75.00 obo Blue Bowl clean up system in excellent shape with new 120v pump and bucket levelers for the bowl. 

#3) $150.00 obo 6.5hp Harbor Freight clean water pump with about 10hrs of runtime. Moves a massive amount of water! I used it briefly for a highbanker in Alaska and it supplied enough water 30' above the water level to run the highbanker at idle. Comes with intake hose w/foot valve and around 100' of layflat discharge hose. 

#4) $150.00 firm. A&B bucket vac. In good condition. Starts and runs great. 

#5) $75.00 firm Frank C's "little guy" drywasher in fair shape. Wood has some small exposure cracks, but it's all intact and the fabric is still good. 

#6) $700.00 firm 1967 Remington model 700 BDL in 30.06 caliber, no rust. Late 60's vintage Redfield scope thats still clear and accurate, sling, synthetic stock and close to 200 rounds(have not counted it all) of 150g ammo. Hard case included. Have not won a deer tag since moving here...she just sits in the closet.  :cry2:

All items are available for pick up in Morristown, AZ. I'm not in a position to ship anything. Private message me here and I'll answer as soon as I can. My phone will be turned off Friday and Pm will be the only to reach me until I get a refill. 

More items may be listed as I go through all my stuff. 

Sorry to hear about the health issue...... hope all this gets you closer to finishing your plane

• Like 1

Had one of those mod 700 in .243.   1/2 groups at 100 yards were standard. 

• Like 4

pick up tomorrow, friday 8/25/2017

623-203-9692  voice or text

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Papa Deere said:

pick up tomorrow, friday 8/25/2017

623-203-9692  voice or text

Thank you! Bucket vac is sold. :)

• Like 2

The Jeep was sold this morning :cry2:

I still have a mint condition drywasher and a blue bowl clean up kit for sale. 

Make me an offer folks. The season is rapidly approaching and save yourself almost 50% over buying new...