homefire

First Light Breafast Crowd.

Going to go broke buying sugar I think.

0820170726.jpg

0820170903a.jpg

0820170728.jpg

0820170904-00.jpg

• Like 5

Was in Gold Basin hunting, I had on an orange camo hat and as I was walking I could hear but could no see what was making that "buzz" so I got real still and started looking for a rattler.....then I turned my head and this upset hummingbird flew in front of me.....I had to go sit for a bit before I could hunt anymore  :ROFL:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, homefire said:

Going to go broke buying sugar I think.

0820170726.jpg

0820170903a.jpg

0820170728.jpg

0820170904-00.jpg

Homie's Hummer's Resturant, No Reservations, All You Can Drink, First come First Served!

Eaaaa !   I Iike that but I'm going to Twist it a little if you don't mind ?   Homie's Hummer Palace!  Where da Viddles are always Sweet !

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Very cool, love those little birds....

• Like 1

Crazy things are Fearless.   Get right up in your face.  If We don't have the screen up they come in the house looking for you if the feeder goes empty.

19 hours ago, azdigger said:

Was in Gold Basin hunting, I had on an orange camo hat and as I was walking I could hear but could no see what was making that "buzz" so I got real still and started looking for a rattler.....then I turned my head and this upset hummingbird flew in front of me.....I had to go sit for a bit before I could hunt anymore  :ROFL:

If you have Glasses on they like getting in your face to take a look.   Just think !  Some of those tiny things Migrate over a thousand miles every year. 

• Like 2

Years agoI was camped near Decision Corner and I put out a hummingbird feeder. It didn't take long and a pair of yellow bellied sapsuckers found it. They would come in and land on the feeder which caused it to tilt and the sugar water would spill out on the ground. Before long, the ants and mice moved in and then a rattler. That was it. I put the feeder away and have never used it since. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Stick a half orange or grapefruit on a twig and they will ignore the hummer food....

• Like 2