Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
azdigger

FLY TYING

azdigger    340

Does anyone tie flys. I got a couple of boxes to fly tying stuff and I would bring it to the outing if someone wants it , our it can be picked up in Golden Valley AZ.

Let me know.

• Like 1

Bill Southern    1,093

Mike Furness may want that.....

ArcticDave    743

I'll take it if nobody else does Rick. I still have all my tying stuff...just in case I'm ever in trout country again. :)

Edited by ArcticDave

azdigger    340

Dave , works for me....lots of stuff , feathers , bobins, vices too much to list.

• Like 1

Mike Furness    540

Dave spoke up first so its his if he wants. If he decides otherwise I will take it off your hands. Mike F

azdigger    340

I will bring it up and have it at the outing in NOV........you guys are welcome to divide/fight over what ya want............:ROFL:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mike Furness    540

Thanks Dave ... I'll catch up with you after the outing. Probably won't make it because of my bass tourney on Lake Havasu on the 18th. Might make it that Sunday the 19th ... unfortunately will miss the supper for sure.

• Like 1

Old Tom    342
4 hours ago, Mike Furness said:

Might make it that Sunday the 19th ... unfortunately will miss the supper for sure.

What, no Max for dinner?  

Old Tom

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ArcticDave    743

I guess your supper will be safe :brows:

If you like...I'm sure Ruby would be quite happy to sit in front of you and drool until you give her a bite or ten. She is an accomplished beggar. :25r30wi:

IMAG0344.jpg

• Like 3

Old Tom    342
18 minutes ago, ArcticDave said:

If you like...I'm sure Ruby would be quite happy to sit in front of you and drool until you give her a bite or ten. She is an accomplished beggar. 

I always have time and a tidbit for Ruby, but she must lay off my steak.  Max doesn't beg he waits till your back is turned and goes into action, a true accomplished thief.  :4chsmu1:

Old Tom 

• Haha 4

Mike Furness    540

Max doesn't beg he waits till your back is turned and goes into action, a true accomplished thief.  

Old Tom ... He learned that before I got him ... has always had that ability. I think it comes from his month or so living on his own before I got him from the pound at 4 months old! Sneaky ... and very quiet ... grill theif ... just ask Lisa! LOL!

• Haha 2