Nugget Shooter Forums
Bill Southern

November 17th to 19th Nugget Shooter Outing

Can't wait I so need a few days off 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Tommie33 said:

Can't wait I so need a few days off 

If I or we ever manage to make it out there for an outing I'd like to do a dry washing tag-a-long with you Tommie if you're open to that..? Sure, I want to detect too, but given the limited amount of time at each gathering this makes the most sense to me for an Introduction To Area Around LSD 101.. I'll just corner everyone else one or three at a time for detecting jaunts at some point after the gorging.. :4chsmu1: I'm positive we'll have hours to possibly a couple four days before needing to pull a U'ie n hammerin' it eastbound and down once again.. :rolleyes:

Swamp

• Like 2

Counting the days.....waiting

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Swampstomper Al said:

If I or we ever manage to make it out there for an outing I'd like to do a dry washing tag-a-long with you Tommie if you're open to that..? Sure, I want to detect too, but given the limited amount of time at each gathering this makes the most sense to me for an Introduction To Area Around LSD 101.. I'll just corner everyone else one or three at a time for detecting jaunts at some point after the gorging.. :4chsmu1: I'm positive we'll have hours to possibly a couple four days before needing to pull a U'ie n hammerin' it eastbound and down once again.. :rolleyes:

Swamp

I'm up for that always willing to show someone how it's done 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Bill Southern said:

You safe from the fires?

Yup, we're all good now...our worst fires have past in the Southern Mother Lode. Shep and I still have homes....Thanks for asking. The fires now burning pretty bad up in Napa County....North of San Francisco. 

• Like 4

I talked to Kevin tonight at the west valley meeting and he mentioned that I need to rsvp for the outing next month.  I have a friend coming from Colorado that would love to attend also.  What do I need to do?

If you read through this thread, you'll find information about where and when the outing is taking place.

You'll need to get a permit from the state of Arizona to camp on State Trust Land, which is where the outing will be held.

Other than that, show up and bring some sort of side dish for the potluck that is held around 4-4:30pm on Saturday afternoon.  There are usually plates and forks for people who 'forget', but it's best to bring everything you would normally bring if you were going camping.  Bring your own beverages too.

If you are a GPAA member, bring your membership stuff and someone should be able to help you find your way to one of the claims.

18 hours ago, GJtransplant said:

I talked to Kevin tonight at the west valley meeting and he mentioned that I need to rsvp for the outing next month.  I have a friend coming from Colorado that would love to attend also.  What do I need to do?

What Luke said!

What detector do you have?

7 hours ago, GJtransplant said:

I got a gold monster from Bill about a month ago.  Been out a couple of times.  Lots of trash but had a great time

Bill is offering more in field training for his Gold Monster buyers at the outing but you need to send him an email to RSVP a spot, that may be what Kevin was referring too, here's a link to the topic Bill started with the info on the training, just be sure to send the email if you interested in getting in on more in field training for your GM 1000!

Just click on the title below to go to the topic.

Yep what they all said, sorry I am in the field for several days and only checking in when get the time.

Myself and some of the other Tucson guys are planning on going, working on getting the days off work right now.

Never detected LSD before so looking forward to it.

• Like 3

On 10/16/2017 at 3:45 PM, Tortuga said:

Myself and some of the other Tucson guys are planning on going, working on getting the days off work right now.

Never detected LSD before so looking forward to it.

Are you the chap I just sold my 5000 to (I'll keep his name off the board for privacy reasons), he's from down in Tucson as well but I don't recall his handle on here and he said he was going up there as well.

Jen