Nugget Shooter Forums

OK we traded off the quads to favor of a 2009 Yahama Rhino,  pretty nice rig, but needs some mods. Anyone know a real good source for parts and add ons ?

• Like 1

Depends on what you need.  Some stuff eBay or amazon.  If you need racks or bumpers kind of stuff,  talk to your friendly neighborhood fabricator and buy local.  :)

Hehehehehe you got it local dude.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ah Artic Dave ... Open Mouth insert foot into trouble as local fabricator! LOL!!!

• Haha 2

I've been using these guys for awhile, I've bought 2 sets of 4 tires over the years and oil/ftr supplies etc. you will accumulate cash rewards buying from them which in turn makes things cost less in the future, like a free oil ftr an oil , etc depending how you use the rewards.
https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/?utm_source=emailblast&utm_medium=mainlogo&utm_campaign=email-june-17-fathers-day-ma

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bill it all depends on what you want ? more power,better ride,the list goes on and on so do the dollars my friend. here a look at mine 

IMG_0030.JPG

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Nice Lon.... I remember from the outing and those antenna looking things light up right?

Few things Dave, I want to figure out how to get a heat shield between Dump bed and exhaust system as the bed gets too hot to touch and we want to be able to take the dogs now and then. Also trying to figure out a mounting system for detectors that will not beat them to death, more lighting and perhaps re-install stereo.

1 hour ago, Bill Southern said:

Few things Dave, I want to figure out how to get a heat shield between Dump bed and exhaust system as the bed gets too hot to touch and we want to be able to take the dogs now and then. Also trying to figure out a mounting system for detectors that will not beat them to death, more lighting and perhaps re-install stereo.

Easy stuff.  Bring it by in the AM someday soon and I'll look at it. We probably have enough material around to make whatever you want:)

• Like 1

Bill did you ever get your heat shields built?

I've got some aluminum we can bend up, or if needed titanium or Inconel. Can you wrap the exhaust?

Another good way is to get a small "air gap" between the bed and the mat you put down for the dogs.

• Like 1