Nugget Shooter Forums
jjbond

Gold Monster 1000

Doc won one of these at the conference in Las Vegas, great machine, was super light, felt good in my hand, nice balance... a Gold Bug 2 killer perhaps.

Jennifer

But I bet 2 or 3 time more expensive.....

"great machine, was super light, felt good in my hand, nice balance... a Gold Bug 2 killer perhaps"

How do you know its a "great machine" ?  If "great machine" is judged by weight and nice balance, then perhaps a Bounty Hunter from the local Circle K  would be a good choice for you ...    Are you proficient and extremely successful with the Gold Bug II enough to make a statement like that ? Why would you want to kill a Gold Bug 2 ?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, adam said:

"great machine, was super light, felt good in my hand, nice balance... a Gold Bug 2 killer perhaps"

How do you know its a "great machine" ?  If "great machine" is judged by weight and nice balance, then perhaps a Bounty Hunter from the local Circle K  would be a good choice for you ...    Are you proficient and extremely successful with the Gold Bug II enough to make a statement like that ? Why would you want to kill a Gold Bug 2 ?

Have a great day Adam :-)

• Like 1

A nice gold nugget feels good in my hand...just saying.  :4chsmu1:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, adam said:

"she is in your dig holes pulling up targets you missed by not using a Minelab"

1 hour ago, matt said:

"she is in your dig holes pulling up targets you missed by not using a Minelab"

I think that you got it  backwards Matt.  You use the Gold Bug after the Minelab. 

Old Tom  :old:

• Like 4

I did see a price of $799 mentioned elsewhere...

Nothing can beat the GB2 for gnat s##t sized pieces IMHO.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Old Tom said:

I think that you got it  backwards Matt.  You use the Gold Bug after the Minelab. 

Old Tom  :old:

I was being sarcastic because that is her "location" in her avatar profile.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, matt said:

I was being sarcastic because that is her "location" in her avatar profile.

Oh, makes sense Bro. 

Old Tom

• Like 1

Saw some where its running at 45 mghz.

But, if it has some internal electronic canceling/disc...it might be interesting.

I do agree, the GB2 will sniff out pinheads :)

Tom H.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2017 at 9:39 PM, boulder dash said:

I'm still scared of monsters. 

You sure? I swear to god I saw you at the Jurassic tour last weekend. I turned to tell my wife "I think thats boulder dash about to ride a dinosaur, I'm going over to say hi" when I turned back around you were gone!

• Like 3

48 KHz and price is 799.00 and yep I will have it in stock in April

• Like 1

My GMT still has that New Car Smell.  LOL

• Like 2

Adam,

How come you are such a turd when Jennifer posts anything?  You seem to have a pretty good reputation otherwise.

17 hours ago, homefire said:

My GMT still has that New Car Smell.  LOL

Same here Homie, for sure < 20 hours total usage, all within a two week period in April, 2011.. Such a great machine, yet for all intent and purpose unusable where I live.. I'll sadly but willingly trade it for a machine I can use: Tesoro Sand Shark.. Possibly consider a White's Surfmaster PI Dual Field too.. Couple other possibles as well.. Those in the know know what they are.. Not looking for high-end, looking for even-Stephen.. Function over functions.. PM me..

Swamp

Edited by Swampstomper Al
  • Like 1

I agree swamp, still swear by my Tesoro Lobo ,when it comes to trashy dump areas. will pop a coin in some of the trashiest areas Ive ever hunted. cant beat the warranty.
AzNuggetBob

• Like 3

8 hours ago, kwah said:

Adam,

How come you are such a turd when Jennifer posts anything?  

I`m confused....I dont recall posting anything on Jennifers previous posts  :idunno:   I have been wrong before though. 

• Like 5

On 2/11/2017 at 8:39 AM, Alwaysdirty said:

You sure? I swear to god I saw you at the Jurassic tour last weekend. I turned to tell my wife "I think thats boulder dash about to ride a dinosaur, I'm going over to say hi" when I turned back around you were gone!

That was me at Jurassic tour!! Was there an extremly beautful blonde women with me?  That was a huge waist of $.

14 minutes ago, boulder dash said:

That was me at Jurassic tour!! Was there an extremly beautful blonde women with me?  That was a huge waist of $.

Lol!! Shoot that was you! I do recall the women, she looked taller than you! I cant begin to explain to others how much of a waste that was. We waited in line for what seemed like hours for my daughters to ride that stupid dino and it barely moved! They didnt give a crap about the rest of it either. But still time with family so that was cool. We also greatly improved our day by going to Monster Jam after that and got video of Gravedigger snapping his front tire off, they also busted out a couple backflips.:yesss:

• Like 1

New video

Interesting video...couple of things I noticed...no ground balance? also. my 5000 with the 13x17 coil would have picked up that "small" nugget in the last sequence. Would like to see what it does on fly poop that the GB2 gets. Time will tell.
Tom H.